thorne research, pharmagaba-100

Posted by Reviewer2744459 on Jul 31, 2015

No different than regular GABA but a lot more expensive.

This was not for me

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

I had the opposite affect with Pharma Gaba, they made me sleepy, but could not fall asleep.

Anxiety buster

Posted by Reviewer1601508 on May 22, 2015

I love this product so much. It helps me sleep better and feel calmer in stressful situations. If I had to choose one supplement to take with me to a deset island, it would be this.

helps good sleep

Posted by 5249368093911251745 on Feb 14, 2015

It helps me to have deep sleep but beware if you'd never taken these kind of supplement food, you may feel drowsy for first few days.

PharmaGABA is helping resolve my multiple health problems.

Posted by 4748023997025657158 on Jul 13, 2014

I have anxiety, low energy, acid reflux and gastritis. I have tried other GABA supplements with a little but of success. I heard a lot of good things about this one (had been recommended on a naturopath's website as the best form of GABA) so I decided to try it. The main reason I got it was for my stomach issues, as I have read studies that esophageal function is regulated by GABA and that GABA reduces inflammation such as that which you'd have with gastritis. Not only is it helping with my heartburn and gastritis, it's also helping me stay focused, improving my energy, and keeps me from getting jittery after my morning coffee. Overall it makes my life so much better. It's the best GABA product I've tried and I plan on sticking to it. Right now I'm taking 2/day and may try increasing to 3/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon and 1 before bed).

Very good formula

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on May 20, 2014

This is the product my health care professional recommended to me for pain after my surgery. It helped me sleep and get through healing without other medication.

Ok

Posted by 5644338609508464514 on Feb 17, 2014

Ok

Effective

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 13, 2014

I take one of these and an l-theanine, and it helps with anxiety and panic, which I suffer from frequently, I always have some on hand.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Nov 21, 2013

I used this in combination with trytophan and taurine. It did not have much affect on my ability to sleep.

Jury Is Out

Posted by 5258033100139151102 on Oct 09, 2013

This is the second brand of GABA I have tried. The first one gave me. Others have also reported this is a side effect. I did not like so tried Thorne brand. I did not have any reaction, which is a good thing; however, I have not tried it since the first couple of nights. Did not make a huge difference in my sleep and made me a bit groggy the next day. Will try again soon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »