Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

equivalent to benzodiazepines

Posted by Reviewer1888613 on Jan 02, 2010

I am very grateful for the discovery of PharmaGABA by the Japanese. Other "GABAs" don't seem to work on the brain (i.e. don't cross the blood brain barrier) but PharmaGABA obviously does, based on my and my and my patient's experiences. I have seen it replace the need for valium, lorazepam, et al many times over. Thank you Thorne and thank you to the Japanese researchers.

Love Thorne GABA!

Posted by Reviewer2190157 on Oct 21, 2011

Works great to calm dowmn my autistic daughter.

Works Great--Highly Recommended

Posted by 4658255042264373179 on Jun 16, 2012

Have definitely noticed a positive difference since I began using the product. My moods have leveled out and the daily dosage is easily modified depending on circumstances.

PharmaGABA is helping resolve my multiple health problems.

Posted by 4748023997025657158 on Jul 13, 2014

I have anxiety, low energy, acid reflux and gastritis. I have tried other GABA supplements with a little but of success. I heard a lot of good things about this one (had been recommended on a naturopath's website as the best form of GABA) so I decided to try it. The main reason I got it was for my stomach issues, as I have read studies that esophageal function is regulated by GABA and that GABA reduces inflammation such as that which you'd have with gastritis. Not only is it helping with my heartburn and gastritis, it's also helping me stay focused, improving my energy, and keeps me from getting jittery after my morning coffee. Overall it makes my life so much better. It's the best GABA product I've tried and I plan on sticking to it. Right now I'm taking 2/day and may try increasing to 3/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon and 1 before bed).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jan 20, 2010

This is a must for anyone with stress and/or anxiety. This is a form of GABA that actually works, even at a 100mg dose. This works better than the chewables.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »