equivalent to benzodiazepines

Posted by Reviewer1888613 on Jan 02, 2010

I am very grateful for the discovery of PharmaGABA by the Japanese. Other "GABAs" don't seem to work on the brain (i.e. don't cross the blood brain barrier) but PharmaGABA obviously does, based on my and my and my patient's experiences. I have seen it replace the need for valium, lorazepam, et al many times over. Thank you Thorne and thank you to the Japanese researchers.

Love Thorne GABA!

Posted by Reviewer2190157 on Oct 21, 2011

Works great to calm dowmn my autistic daughter.

PharmaGABA is helping resolve my multiple health problems.

Posted by 4748023997025657158 on Jul 13, 2014

I have anxiety, low energy, acid reflux and gastritis. I have tried other GABA supplements with a little but of success. I heard a lot of good things about this one (had been recommended on a naturopath's website as the best form of GABA) so I decided to try it. The main reason I got it was for my stomach issues, as I have read studies that esophageal function is regulated by GABA and that GABA reduces inflammation such as that which you'd have with gastritis. Not only is it helping with my heartburn and gastritis, it's also helping me stay focused, improving my energy, and keeps me from getting jittery after my morning coffee. Overall it makes my life so much better. It's the best GABA product I've tried and I plan on sticking to it. Right now I'm taking 2/day and may try increasing to 3/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon and 1 before bed).

Works Great--Highly Recommended

Posted by 4658255042264373179 on Jun 16, 2012

Have definitely noticed a positive difference since I began using the product. My moods have leveled out and the daily dosage is easily modified depending on circumstances.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jan 20, 2010

This is a must for anyone with stress and/or anxiety. This is a form of GABA that actually works, even at a 100mg dose. This works better than the chewables.

More potent than regular GABA

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 30, 2012

I take one before bedtime to help me sleep, and occasionally take another one if I wake up in the night. These are more potent than regular GABA supplements, at least in my experience. If you take GABA to help calm anxiety, be aware that a side-effect of too much GABA (in any form) is rapid heart-beat.

Recommened by my son's naturalpath!!!

Posted by Reviewer3268128 on Jun 22, 2011

My son is on the spectrum, and these supplements have been helping him for many months with great success.

Effective

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 13, 2014

I take one of these and an l-theanine, and it helps with anxiety and panic, which I suffer from frequently, I always have some on hand.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer3118918 on Nov 23, 2010

This brand really does work! I sleep longer and don't wake up as frequently as usual...have a much deeper, restful sleep, vivid dreams, and also helps with back pain....great product and fast delivery!

Thorne - GABA 100 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1813621 on May 02, 2011

This is a great product. Had been taking 5oo mg. GABA for sleep, but read I should lower it if I had low blood pressure. And even with 500 mg., it wasn't helping me sleep every night. But with this 100 mg. Thorne Brand, it works every time!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »