Simply the best multi-trace mineral I have found!

Posted by Reviewer1943983 on Dec 19, 2012

I'm not sure why it is so difficult to find a decent trace mineral formula without iron - which is typically a counter-productive supplement for men and post-menopausal women. Thorne's Pic-Mins is the only decent product I have found that has a reasonable representation of the trace minerals in reasonable quantities. I hope this is something that will continue to be be available, especially if the competition remains so very poor.

great minerals without citrates

Posted by Reviewer2211527 on Nov 03, 2014

All the right minerals in good absorbable formulas without citrate, which is most often derived cheaply from mold being fed byproducts of GMO corn. Zinc picolinate is the best form to increase serum zinc levels, so you can rely on a smaller dose of zinc versus when you use other forms like citrate or sulfate.

Trace minerals supplement - highly absorbable + great quality

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

A good product with the right kinds of trace minerals etc (vanadium is good for blood sugar/diabetes etc). It contains zinc picolinate which is the most absorbabe form of that mineral.

Picmins

Posted by Reviewer2754044 on Mar 10, 2011

Fantastic product. The company of iherb is a god send.

The combination is working!

Posted by 5701648043805582092 on Mar 25, 2015

Working with my Natropath after some extensive DNA & blood testing, the combination of Pic- Mins, Ubiquinol, Sunflower Lecithin and Methyl- Guard Plus I have broken through the plateau and my weight loss journey continues. I feel good and I am very happy with the results.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 18, 2014

I love Thorne products as they use the best ingredients and don't use damaging products like Magnesium stereate and so on. This product has a decent dose of zinc (15 mg which is the recommended daily amount) as well as other minerals all in the picolinate form which is highly absorbable (new word?) or easy to absorb. As I take zinc picolinate everyday usually 30mg I take other thorne zinc during the month but once I get my periods every month I take the pic-mins to ensure I replenish my body with minerals at this time of my cycle.

Doctors orders

Posted by Reviewer2718303 on Sep 19, 2013

I`m taking this with other zinc at my doctors request.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2749989 on Jun 03, 2011

This product is excellent for those needing a zinc boost. Price is very competitive and delivery was prompt.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2886988 on Aug 26, 2011

Excellent, my doctor recommends this product.

picmins

Posted by Reviewer3058686 on Mar 19, 2012

the product is indispensable to me and the service from this provider was so much better than others in particular with the delivery time

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »