Thorne Research, Plantizyme, 90 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

allergies

Posted by Reviewer2162301 on Jul 26, 2011

I find this product very good. I have a lot of allergies and I have had no allergic reaction to this product. Great stuff

For parasite control in cats!

Posted by Reviewer1905304 on Sep 26, 2012

one capsule in water given 3x a day on an empty stomach for a week, rest 5 days, then 1 week more, cured my 3 cats of a parasite that was giving them diarrhea. diarrhea went away in 2 days, but you give it that long so that all the cysts/etc don't multiply and come back.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1796917 on Jul 22, 2013

My nutritionist recommended these for me to take whenever I eat out, or if someone else prepares food that I am unsure of the ingredients. It's hard to say for certain that they work, but I have had very good luck with other Thorne products, so I would suspect they do.

Digestive Aids