Not For a Sensitized Nervous System

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

I bought these hoping I would be able to tolerate them. My nervous system is currently hyper-sensitized by protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). I was trying to increase my B6 and Zinc, thinking I may have pyrole disorder. I could tolerate the zinc fine, but not B6... not even this active form. All B6 including this one disrupts my sleep and increases daytime anxiety. So for now, this isn't for me. Maybe when I'm recovered. I do like the Thorne brand in general though.

Good results

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on May 21, 2015

Have been using this for our 8yo for over a year and we are very happy with the results. We take after breakfast, easy to swallow.

Happy

Posted by 4816146505394047021 on Apr 14, 2015

These are effective and easy to swallow. My go to P5P.

P-5-P

Posted by 4970719184700536974 on Dec 28, 2014

Great product been using it for our autistic spectrum disorder son as it helps him to concentrate, and minimises the mood swings, our dr put us on to this site and the service is awesome

Recommended by my naturopath

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I take that one on a daily basis to help my pyroluria. Very good product according my naturopath.

Great Price

Posted by 5554583586952000996 on Jun 27, 2014

Perfect for Pyrolles disorder. A lot of capsules for the price. Very happy. Also a very small capsule which is good.

Great activated b6

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

This is great for people who require activated forms of B vitamins (MTHFR mutations), or anyone needing a bit more B6.

really good product

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

I love the fact that all Thorne products are excipient free. P5P form of B6 great for pyrrole disorder support

Great!

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 07, 2013

I love Thorne products and P-5-P is an activated form of B6 and highly absorbable. I used to take a ionic P-5-P prescribed by my doctor as I have a condition which depletes my body in zinc and B6. This ionic vitamin had to be refrigerated and since I spend a good portion of my time traveling I was keen to find a stable source of good quality. This is it! I love Thorne products and this products really works for me. B6 is necessary for the synthesis of serotonin and dopamine (feel good hormones) as well as triptophan. Also highly important for digestion and so on. I highly recommend this product!

good

Posted by 5359211250441863015 on Mar 30, 2013

good