Great!

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 07, 2013

I love Thorne products and P-5-P is an activated form of B6 and highly absorbable. I used to take a ionic P-5-P prescribed by my doctor as I have a condition which depletes my body in zinc and B6. This ionic vitamin had to be refrigerated and since I spend a good portion of my time traveling I was keen to find a stable source of good quality. This is it! I love Thorne products and this products really works for me. B6 is necessary for the synthesis of serotonin and dopamine (feel good hormones) as well as triptophan. Also highly important for digestion and so on. I highly recommend this product!

P5P

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

A must at period time. It sorts out some PMS symptoms....need I say more!

Thorne P5P

Posted by Reviewer1297459 on Dec 31, 2012

As my body has trouble accessing the B6 from the B molecule this has proved to be a great find.....

P-5-P

Posted by 4970719184700536974 on Dec 28, 2014

Great product been using it for our autistic spectrum disorder son as it helps him to concentrate, and minimises the mood swings, our dr put us on to this site and the service is awesome

Not For a Sensitized Nervous System

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

I bought these hoping I would be able to tolerate them. My nervous system is currently hyper-sensitized by protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). I was trying to increase my B6 and Zinc, thinking I may have pyrole disorder. I could tolerate the zinc fine, but not B6... not even this active form. All B6 including this one disrupts my sleep and increases daytime anxiety. So for now, this isn't for me. Maybe when I'm recovered. I do like the Thorne brand in general though.

Reliable P5P

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

I don't tolerate regular B6 very well, but need to take higher amounts to combat depression. This P5P has been a life-saver, and I'm thrilled that iHerb now carries it.

Great source of B6

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 13, 2010

B6 is important for so many functions in the body and, from what I recall, it's the one B vitamin the body can't synthesize from other nutrients. Thorne is a little pricier, but I trust their purity and potency. Too much B6 can cause nerve damage so do your research.

Service was good.

Posted by Reviewer1471452 on Feb 01, 2011

I bought this since I could no longer get fat soluble B6. So far it is difficult for me to tell if it is working as well as the other product. My problem is neuropathy. At one time (2 years ago) the pain was often very bad. It is not as bad now, but my feet are still not back to normal. I keep hoping to find the right mix of vitamins and supplements to make the pain go away for good.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1633846 on Nov 17, 2010

I was recommended to take this product for carpel tunnel problems. Need to take it along with some other supplements for 3 months, but so far it seems to help.

Best coenzymes vitamin B6

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Aug 16, 2010

I like Thorne Research's products w/o any harmful ingredients. Excipient free is always my best choice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »