Quercetone- best form of quercetin there is!

Posted by Reviewer1205862 on Oct 13, 2010

I have tried taking quercetin for prostatitis for years with only so-so results. I finally determined that I was probably sensitive to the bromelain that so many brands of quecetin use to help its absorption and this limited its effectiveness with me. This form, quercetin chalcone, which is water soluble and doesn't need bromelain to be absorbed, has worked better than anything else I've tried. It's also helped my airborne allergies alot. I highly recommend it to anyone who takes quercetin. It's more than worth the higher cost.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1304911 on Dec 26, 2010

i have a very high histamine and this product helps keep things under control - tummy upsets from eating high histamine food and the skin itchies. highly recommend

still works great

Posted by Reviewer2662790 on Feb 27, 2011

for relief of food and other sensitivities

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2679269 on Mar 10, 2011

Have been giving this product to my dog for a few years now to help combat her allergies. Along with a home-cooked diet she has not had an issues at all, this product has helped her allergies without question!

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Jun 28, 2010

This product has already improved my allergy symptoms.

Pat Blewman

Posted by Reviewer1585899 on Jul 31, 2011

These have been prescribed by my medical practitioner following my treatment for terminal cancer as part of a review of my dietary requirements.

No More Shots

Posted by Reviewer3330050 on Aug 12, 2012

Works great. I have been able to discontinue my allergy injections for hayfever for two years now.