New To iHerb?

Thorne Research, Riboflavin 5' Phosphate, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Quality and Purity I Trust

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 18, 2011

I love the Thorne brand and thought I'd try these. I've been cycling different B vitamins to see if any had an effect on my sleep, mood and memory. The one that actually helps is Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) which my research shows is easily blocked if you consume tea or red wine with meals (both contain tannins which block B1 absorption).

thorn r-5-p

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Apr 29, 2010

i believe that coenymated vitamins are more active than the usual ones, but i think this product would have to be used sublingually (dissolved under tongue), ive read the body will digest the coenzymation from it otherwise, and in my experience i think that is true, since this product had a diuretic effect on me, and ive read that is what happen when the b's arent used and are immediately flushed. ive opted for another coenzymated b complex that is sublingual and ive noticed things no other b complex has been able to do, such as increased body heat (imroved basal metabolic rate) and energy.

Thorne Research's Riboflavin 5 Phoshate

Posted by Reviewer2559753 on Feb 04, 2011

This is a difficult product to find in veggie caps. So I was very pleased to find iHerb had it. And both me and my husband have so much more energy when taking this extra Riboflavin in addition to our multiple vitamin. Yes, I would recommend taking this product in addition to a regular multiple vitamin fomula. In Florida

Active form

Posted by Reviewer2733085 on Jul 25, 2011

I like using the active forms of B vitamins, like this form of B2 rather than forms that are cheap, but not found naturally. This one is priced reasonably too, and I trust Thorne to make quality products.

Pregnancy

Posted by Reviewer1582197 on Jul 27, 2010

Had problems with head aces, have been taking one cap twice a day

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »