RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,636.54

₽1,637.20

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Quality and Purity I Trust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025838 Dec 18, 2011

I love the Thorne brand and thought I'd try these. I've been cycling different B vitamins to see if any had an effect on my sleep, mood and memory. The one that actually helps is Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) which my research shows is easily blocked if you consume tea or red wine with meals (both contain tannins which block B1 absorption).

thorn r-5-p

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2520330 Apr 29, 2010

i believe that coenymated vitamins are more active than the usual ones, but i think this product would have to be used sublingually (dissolved under tongue), ive read the body will digest the coenzymation from it otherwise, and in my experience i think that is true, since this product had a diuretic effect on me, and ive read that is what happen when the b's arent used and are immediately flushed. ive opted for another coenzymated b complex that is sublingual and ive noticed things no other b complex has been able to do, such as increased body heat (imroved basal metabolic rate) and energy.

Thorne Research's Riboflavin 5 Phoshate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2559753 Feb 04, 2011

This is a difficult product to find in veggie caps. So I was very pleased to find iHerb had it. And both me and my husband have so much more energy when taking this extra Riboflavin in addition to our multiple vitamin. Yes, I would recommend taking this product in addition to a regular multiple vitamin fomula. In Florida

Active Form & Effective - Vitamin B6

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648337 Feb 17, 2014

easy to take in one capsule - active co-enzymed form of vitamin B6.

Active form

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2733085 Jul 25, 2011

I like using the active forms of B vitamins, like this form of B2 rather than forms that are cheap, but not found naturally. This one is priced reasonably too, and I trust Thorne to make quality products.

We use it all the time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3359280 Aug 17, 2011

This is active form of Riboflavin, and it is not very expensive, so we use it.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983543 Feb 07, 2012

Had changed to a cheaper version of riboflavin (and R5P) but much prefer this product. Helps when I get cracked lips and watery eyes.

Pregnancy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582197 Jul 27, 2010

Had problems with head aces, have been taking one cap twice a day

Bilogically active form

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1376893 Aug 15, 2010

The active form of B2

Finally

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3081414 Feb 27, 2012

This is a riboflavin I actually seem to be able to tolerate.

Позиции 1-10 из 15