fantastic

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 21, 2014

This helps with adrenal exhaustion, and chronic fatigue, giving one more energy, thanx to a good amount of B5. After 10 days of use,my hair stopped falling out, I didn't even know I was under that much stress.

I like all of the Thorne B complex formulars

Posted by NBPT100 on May 07, 2016

I use this particular formular when I can not get the Thorne Basic B complex. The extra B-5 is good to help support the adrenals. But make sure you also take a good amount of vitamin C for your adrenals as well. The Adrenals need plenty of vit C and a bit of sea salt in your water along with the B5. Don't take the C all at once. Spread it out through the day. When I am taking the Basic B complex I often add a single 500 mg B5 to help my adrenals when I am feeling run down. Just don't take it too late in the day or it may keep you from sleeping well. I also like that Thorne uses folic acid and not folate and methylcobalamin form of B 12 vs. the cyanocobalamin which is not easily converted to the active form by some. Thorne is strictly against using GMO ingredients. I have written much on the Thorne B Basic product which this formula is based upon. Go to my iherb page and read that review and many other value added reviews. If you found this review helpful kindly click the YES button. Peace and good health!

Good supply of B5

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Sep 14, 2013

This is the only multi-B complex that my body has been able to tolerate. Replaces Thorne's #5 B-complex - the ingredients are exactly the same.

Possible vitamin B overdose from these

Posted by Reviewer2432517 on Oct 18, 2014

Unfortunately I experienced flushing of my skin and excessive thirst after I started take these. I would drink several litres of water a day, and never felt it was enough. I didn´t know one could get too much vitamin Bs, but eventually I found out that this thirst could be a symptom of vitamin B overdose. The various B vitamins in these pills far exceed the recommended dose of vitamin B. Is that necessary?

Jan

Posted by 5755602603186870314 on Jul 04, 2014

Love this product it helps me feel less stressed , more alert and gives me more energy after using it for a week I can really tell the difference. I have been using the product for a few years now every time I get run down. Great brand of B complex would recommend it to anyone .

Fantastic

Posted by 5374490777786934327 on May 29, 2014

After an extremely stressful couple if months I was advised to try these by my naturopath together with the adrenal cortex. Five weeks later I feel like a different person. Will definately continue with these.

Waste of money. Oxidises so fast even though far from expiry date

Posted by 5700550806541457597 on Sep 01, 2015

The pills turned black and smelled like dead fish ... horribly disgusting

Adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer3171096 on May 10, 2016

This Stress B vitamin supports the adrenals during tiems of stress, and Thorne is a very 'clean' brand with minimal 'fillers' in their capsules.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016

Same ingredients as supplements twice the price.....gives a lot of energy

Excellent product

Posted by 5163657117144442760 on May 22, 2016

I buy only this B-comlex now. Excellent quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »