Great brand, great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Jul 05, 2011

I don't take them everyday, but I haven't noticed any gastro side effects when I do. My eyes have a tendency to get dry so my eye doctor recommended omega 3 supplements. I find it helps.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2339338 on Oct 06, 2011

Thank you for carrying Thorne Research, super EPA. This products is the most effective I have used. It nourishes the brain and helps painful joints like no other natural product, as far as I am concerned. This company is very careful about quality control; so your controlled environment warehousing assures that your customers benefit. Appreciatively, your new customer. (B. Hughes)

Love this brand

Posted by Reviewer2014410 on Oct 12, 2011

The quality of this product is great. I can feel the difference between this fish oil and cheaper brands. This is the product my wellness doctor suggests.

vey good fish cap ...

Posted by Reviewer1346295 on Mar 15, 2012

I've been taking these fish caps for years - they are excellent. They are easy to swallow and have no fishy after taste. I take 2 a day and they seem to help out my dry skin in the winter months ...

Yeah right

Posted by 4657802263431133189 on Jan 22, 2014

This product has the best ratios Marketplace

Super EPA

Posted by Reviewer3178467 on Aug 04, 2010

Seems to be a good product.

Good item

Posted by Reviewer2200135 on Jun 17, 2011

This was agood price for this supplement

Thorne Research, Super EPA, 90 Fish Gelatin Gelcaps (THR-60805) 18682

Posted by Reviewer3325274 on Jul 02, 2010

works like a charm

Hard to compare

Posted by 5569295129146793905 on Mar 10, 2014

As this was my first try-out with fish-oil, I can't compare. But I found that at least I had no difficulties with smell (quite odourless) or taste (very mild taste overall). The capsules are big, and therefore usage is not as pleasant as I hoped. As said, I haven't used any other fish-oil product, but having seen other capsules I can say that if a rich, golden colour tells anything, this is what I want to go for.