10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Supportive Care II, 300 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Thankful for your price

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Mar 22, 2011

As a cancer patient, this supplement was suggested to me. You have to take ten capsules a day which seems hard but they have no taste and the capsule itself dissolves in your mouth quickly. I appreciate iHerb's price on these and their fair shipping charges.

Thorne Research -- Supportive Care II

Posted by Reviewer1317693 on Mar 12, 2010

My naturopathic doctor recommended these to me three years ago when I was diagnosed with recurrence breast cancer. I take them every day and feel that taking these along with eating a macrobiotic diet and traditional treatment has kept me alive. LOVE this product.

Pat Blewman

Posted by Reviewer1585899 on Jul 31, 2011

These have been prescribed by my medical practitioner following my treatment for terminal cancer as part of a review of my dietary requirements.