smooths and conditions my scars

Posted by 5356302783171432046 on Oct 27, 2014

beautiful fragrance, non oily, smooths and conditions my scars

Perfect for the night or after sun bathing

Posted by 5186288749460831594 on Aug 25, 2014

This cream is perfect to use as a night cream or after sun bathing. I will be ordering this cream again for sure.

Hmm

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jun 27, 2014

It doesn't smell very fresh, the texture is not so fine, and it's not soothing either - actually my face feels a bit like burning. I'll buy it again though, perhaps it was a bad batch.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Mar 02, 2014

It's a great cream for those with dry skin (but not great enough for my extremely dry skin).

초극민감성 피부인데 좋네요

Posted by Reviewer3241572 on Feb 27, 2014

번들번들한 질감이라 낮엔 바르기 좀 부담스럽지만 이렇게 리치한게 트러블이 전혀없네요 왠만한건 안맞는피분데 굳 입니다

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3285632 on Jul 27, 2013

Simple, effective, delicious - the Best!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1944110 on Jul 06, 2013

This face cream is a little gem, it smells divine and you can really see the results in the morning. The skin is soft and silky, and moisturised. My skin is oily dry (if that makes sense). The cream is very thick and heavy when you put it but it soaks up during the night. It is a night cream, and I could not wear during the day. Will keep repurchasing.

Posted by lyikoRU on Apr 06, 2013

Cream has thick texture and not so simple to apply. But it’s very soothing for my very dry skin. Also I like slight honey aroma.

Sooo greasy!!!

Posted by 5330098850307367613 on Mar 16, 2013

Wey to greasy I will never use this it doesn't sink in to my skin at all. Even Jojoba oil does in couple of hours, but this cream is jut too bad. Well it's only $10, what could I expect. I mean if you live in north pole than perhaps you'll like it. But in regular climate this isn't a good cream. I will continue use my all time favorite organic Bee Yummy Skin Food, untill I find good night cream to use, to save my favorite cream.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

This improved my skin a lot. In the morning even after washing the cream off my skin felt so moisturized and plumped up that my fine lines looked softer. This will be a staple in my skin routine for sure. I love that it does not have water as its first ingredient, so it is not diluted at all. It has a soft smells that I think comes from the ingredients and extracts in it. It absorbs well as long as you don't put a ton of it on the skin. This winter this was a skinsaver!!! I am on my second jar of this. By the way it comes in a glass jar! :) no plastic leeching into it...love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »