Thorne Research, Thyrocsin, Thyroid Cofactors, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Hypothyroid and exhausted **

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I have been diagnosed as hypothyroid and take medication. However, many of my symptoms have not gone away. I have just recently started taking Thyrocsin. My hair loss seems to have slowed down. I don't know if this is part of the regular hair cycle or if it is the supplement. I definitely feel less brain fog. Other symptoms are still present. I will update when I have taken it longer. UPDATE: Upgraded to 4 stars. I have been taking Thyrocsin longer now and my fatigue has noticeably lessened and my sleep has improved. I still have muscle aches and pains, but the ringing in my ears has improved tremendously-an unexpected bonus!! I used to use Thyroid Support from Gaia Herbs, but this product seems to do more to help my symptoms. 12/03/12 UPDATE: My muscle aches are starting to subside and I feel much more mobile. I also take liquid kelp every other day. My eyebrows are starting to grow back in and I am able to exercise more often without feeling totally exhausted!!

Thyroid supplement

Posted by 5729474282468372593 on Sep 27, 2012

So far so good. I see a difference already. I workout and seem to be losing the mid section better than before seemed like no matter what I did I couldnt loose my mid section.

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer1118092 on Apr 18, 2012

I As directed, I use this for additional supplementation in thyroid replacement.

Seems to be helping

Posted by 5700043229163978487 on May 26, 2014

I've had better energy levels since taking this product. Take with food, though - will upset an empty stomach.

have't tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jun 17, 2014

Thorne has exceptional products but I can't rate this yet as I haven't taken it. I will come by later and upgrade this after I've tried it.