fast delivery, great product

Posted by Reviewer1373966 on Feb 04, 2012

I really like the Thyrocsin, in fact I rely on it! My doctor recommended it. It works better for me than prescription thyroid medications. Delivery was fast, too. I will order from iHerb.com again.

Right amount of thyroid stimulation

Posted by Reviewer3144154 on Dec 27, 2011

I have an underactive thyroid, but not severe enough to medicate. This supplement is perfect to keep my thyroid in check with no side effects. I can tell if I miss a day because I am so sluggish in the afternoon.

Miracle capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1843270 on Aug 21, 2013

Having been diagnosed with a thyroid problem I am just so happy to have found this alternative to taking a dreadful drug. Since I started almost 3 years ago, my symptoms have disappeared. I am just so grateful.

Makes a difference...

Posted by 5667346556358198660 on Mar 07, 2015

My levels have been borderline low in the past, and now they're right we're they should be thanks to this product. If your levels are only slightly low, try this before jumping onto synthetic thyroid hormones.

excellent

Posted by 5656693085239633822 on Dec 09, 2014

I don't know if its a miracle but my doctor said that i dont have a problem with my thyroid anymore.the supplement helped a lot.i felt much better.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer3200673 on Dec 18, 2013

Really good, Works, perfect amount I first tried these when I found out I had an under active thyroid, my doctor gave them to me. They worked really well Had so much more energy and felt happier. After I finished the bottle I tried some other brands like NOW, which gives you a big energy hit but then a big low, I didn't like them.This is the best one, I Trust Thorne products I use alot of there vitamins after I tried these, there really good quality

Not right for me

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 06, 2015

I have Hashi's and hypothyroid with high TSH. I felt really worse after taking the supplement,two capsules a day, it looked like hyperthyroid symptoms, i stopped and needed about a week to recover. I dont want to give this product a bad rating because i think that it was either iodine intolerance or my disease is more of autoimmune problem than the thyroid itself. It may be different for other people.

Enjoying the energy and benefits

Posted by 5337018530401358927 on Feb 17, 2015

I am taking this product as one of three (Magnesium, Vit C and Thyrosin) diagnosed by my doctor to support me whilst also undertaking a whole30 diet. His diagnosis was based on blood work that indicated support for my nutritional program, thyroid, blood pressure and chronically poor digestive system would be beneficial. The combination of these products and the lifestyle changes I am making have been fantastic. I originally started the Whole30 without these products so definitely noted the extra improvements once I started taking them. I have also noted a slide backwards when I forgot to take them. A good purchase for me.

Great!!! Best on market for thyroid!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Jan 13, 2015

Great!!! Best on market for thyroid! Without them I got absolutely energi.

Very Happy With Results

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on Jul 22, 2013

I have been taking this product for two months now and have seen considerable improvement all round. will keep ordering. Thank you so much I Herb for carrying this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »