10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Vinpocetine, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1331091 on Jul 26, 2011

Combined with Ginko Biloba, the Vinpocetine helps reduce the tinnitus.

no more senior moments

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. Interesting side effect: spicy food seems a little spicier, and I belive my hearing has improved. At normal settings my tv seems a little loud lately. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.