Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Jul 12, 2014

This is very effective and caused no reactions that were negative. I was using a really good acerola brand before this but switched. I find super foods such as acerola sound great on paper with vitamin content but are all in-balanced to what your body requires. Meaning not only vitamin C is carried but other vitamins.If a super food is used occasionally it's great but I find everyday use throws my body into an inbalanced state. Thornes vitamin C works great and your only getting C...:)

Enjoying the energy and benefits

Posted by 5337018530401358927 on Feb 17, 2015

I am taking this product as one of three (Magnesium, Vit C and Thyrosin) diagnosed by my doctor to support me whilst also undertaking a whole30 diet. His diagnosis was based on blood work that indicated support for my nutritional program, thyroid, blood pressure and chronically poor digestive system would be beneficial. The combination of these products and the lifestyle changes I am making have been fantastic. I originally started the Whole30 without these products so definitely noted the extra improvements once I started taking them. I have also noted a slide backwards when I forgot to take them. A good purchase for me.

Thorne vitamin c with flavonoids

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on May 28, 2015

Highly absorbable. Well-used by my body, as all the Thorne products have been.

Small capsules. Okay for older children.

Posted by 5406364773887560546 on Dec 13, 2015

Bought this for my 9yr old for when he appears to be getting ill. He has no trouble with these small-medium capsules. According to USA guidelines it's okay for bigger children to have 500mg Vit C a day. So one of these a day if no other vitamin C is given. I don't give him supplements every day.

Best vitamin c for thorne

Posted by 4826836291295424936 on Dec 14, 2015

👍👍👍

Quality Product

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 05, 2016

I've never been disappointed by a Thorne product. I'm working through a host of gut problems and chronic fatigue, so vitamin C is an essential part of my regime. Without it, I am sluggish, tired, and toxic. This is hands down the best one I've tried.

Love this Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1301566 on May 02, 2011

I love Thornes Vitamin C

Thorne Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1310698 on Feb 01, 2010

Very satisfied with service and product.

Dr. recommended this brand.

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on May 09, 2010