Made my skin break out badly.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Apr 30, 2016

After a few weeks of taking the supplement I started getting terrible acne on my forehead and brow line. I've never had cystic acne before. After doing some research, I discovered that I can't tolerate vitamin d supplements. The acne cleared up after I stopped taking it. I bought a Sperti UV lamp because I want to get vitamin d naturally. It won't raise your vitamin d level too much, but it works. I use the lamp everyday and my d level stays around 50 mg.

easiest vit D to take

Posted by freeradicle on Apr 12, 2015

This is the easiest vit D to take that I've found. It is completely tasteless, comes in a convenient dropper bottle and does not have any excipients other than a base of medium-chain triglycerides.

Good source of D3 and much easier to dispense than Carlson's drops.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Nov 19, 2014

I bought this brand because I got very frustrated with the drip method of another brand which dispenses like the essential oils. Their oil wouldn't come out without a fight when there was a quarter of a bottle left. This new brand is much better.

Vitamin D

Posted by 5652590037748518599 on May 15, 2014

Good product. Just take into account that each drop contains only 500 IU. That means the product won't last long.

Best and most affordable

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 13, 2014

I'm surprised this one hasn't got more reviews. It's the best and most affordable D3 supplement I've found. I have bought it twice and will buy again!

very effective

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Feb 11, 2014

i take it twice a day. i feel good. my bones used to ache with the cold weather. now that i take this supplement, i dont feel that pain anymore.

hard to say

Posted by 4933606471500297192 on Dec 24, 2013

hard to say if works or not. but seems good

D3

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 04, 2013

I very much like using drops and find I absorb them well. I usually take along with fish oil and calcium.

Great way to get kids vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2729828 on Nov 27, 2013

Especially if they're are do not drink milk or eat dairy

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 01, 2013

Extremely fast absorption and effective product. However, if you don't find the idea of taking a few drops of oil on your tongue, as it is in an oil base, then you may not like this product; it is not unbearable though. For most supplementation purposes a total of 5000 IU per day is usually recommended which is equivalent to 10 drops. In Lyme, Vitamin D is absolutely essential to healing the illness and without it the healing process can take up to 50% longer. If you are depleted in this vitamin you may want to gradually increase the amount as it will stimulate the immune system and cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »