Don't be put off by the huge price tag

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

I can't emphasize how important vitamin K2 is to our body. One of the main reason why I started taking K2 supplements is due to atherosclerosis(hardening of arteries walls), which can be caused by calcification of the arterial walls. Vitamin K2 is amazing simply because it can reverse the damage done by arterial calcification; vitamin K2 is used in Japan to treat severe arterial calcification. What K2 does is redirecting the calcium inside our body to the correct places ie bones instead of letting the calcium build up on the arterial walls. I can testify that after taking Thorne's vitamin K2, I felt so much better. I must admit that I am currently on a few supplements but the addition of this simply made me feel a whole lot of difference. Concerning the price tag, if you were to look at the nutrition label, each drop of liquid is worth 1mg of vitamin k2, and each bottle contains 1200 drops. Now for referencing, most vitamin K2 caps contain only 100mcg per caps. So basically just one drop of this is equivalent to 10 capsules worth of K2! My daily intake is around 9 drops, split into thrice daily(3x3drops). Something to note is that vitamin K2 does not stay long in the body so taking the dose throughout the day is actually much more beneficial for the body.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Oct 24, 2013

i'm i a hate/love relation with this particular product. first of all, i have to mention this is the first and only vit.k2 product i have tried so far. I have taken only 4 drops/day and have noticed the following: - significantly rediced hair loss: i have lost a lot of hair in the past...17 years!!! and i know for sure this has stopped that; how it worked? i believe it has to do with the fact that k2 lowers insulin resistance which gets me to the second point - no craving for sweets! and i mean absolutely no craving! and it also helped me eat only 3 large meals a day with no snacking! - almost no tartar while taking this - (the bad:) sleep troubles - and this was bad. i can sleep for only 4 hors/night whenever i take this vit. it takes a few days for this problems to set in, but unfortunately they do even when i take only 2 drops/day. I guess my next try with vit. k2 product with be the mk7 version (i.e. the "natural" form) or better fish ore! Good luck to everyone else with this product! i guess it is worth a shot. hopefully not everyone gets sleep trouble while taking this.

More essential than you think

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Jun 18, 2013

I vit k2 to accompany my Vit D3 supplementation. I was diagnosed with deficiency in Vit D couple of years ago during my physical. Dr sayd take 1000 Vit D3. It didn't do anything. I took Vit D3 5k and alternate days Vit D3 10k. That made me in the low end of acceptable range. But what doctor didn't say was that taking high dosages of vit D3 should be accompanied with Vit K2 so that it doesn't harden the arteries. I found out on my own. This is important. Many people think that this bottle can last a long time but for someone taking at my dosage, 15 drops of Vit k2 to Vit D3 10000 is more appropriate. Therefore I go through a bottle of this once a month. A person can only juice so many green veg and eat so much brie. I just wish the product could be produced at a cheaper rate. I hope this helps others on my experience. My next physical is later this year.

it's good but points off for trace amounts of soy

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 17, 2013

first off this is probably the best k-supplement on the market price-wise. i like using it and enjoy a bunch of health benefits but it gives me an itch. that's applying it on my wrists for transdermal absorption, swallowing it gives me the same brainfog soy always does even in trace amounts. 2 stars of for the fact that it contains soy and an extra of for the no-mention. the health food industry would do good from a boost of honesty really. with thorne being one of the companies profiled as "hypo-allergenic" and whatever.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Dec 31, 2012

I started taking this product for extremely heavy menstruation. I suspect that I am low in K2 due to gut issues. I take 4 drops per day - amazing results! I never want to run out! My daughter takes it too & has similar results.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Dec 23, 2010

easy way to get your K2. dont forget the d3 and you have dr price's activator x

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131963 on Nov 04, 2010

WITH THAT LIQUID K2 YOU CAN GET A GREAT DOSE OF K2 WITHOUT TAKING A LOT OF PRODUCT, IT IS VERY CONCENTRATED. IF YOU LIVE WITH CANCER YOU COULD GET RID OF IT.

so easy

Posted by detoxhealing on Jan 10, 2011

I don't know why they need to inject babies with vitamin K at birth when this supplement in the mouth would work fine, without all the additives.

Menatetrenone (MK-4) is the K2 needed for premium health

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

Menatetrenone is the form of K2 the body needs & utilizes best. It has also been trialed & effective for osteoporosis & various cancers. This is an excellent product, I will be reordering.

excellent MK-4 product

Posted by Reviewer1391469 on May 11, 2010

cheaper per 1-mg dose than other brands. It is also an excellent product because it has NO magnesium stearate and it has no taste.