it works!

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Oct 24, 2013

i'm i a hate/love relation with this particular product. first of all, i have to mention this is the first and only vit.k2 product i have tried so far. I have taken only 4 drops/day and have noticed the following: - significantly rediced hair loss: i have lost a lot of hair in the past...17 years!!! and i know for sure this has stopped that; how it worked? i believe it has to do with the fact that k2 lowers insulin resistance which gets me to the second point - no craving for sweets! and i mean absolutely no craving! and it also helped me eat only 3 large meals a day with no snacking! - almost no tartar while taking this - (the bad:) sleep troubles - and this was bad. i can sleep for only 4 hors/night whenever i take this vit. it takes a few days for this problems to set in, but unfortunately they do even when i take only 2 drops/day. I guess my next try with vit. k2 product with be the mk7 version (i.e. the "natural" form) or better fish ore! Good luck to everyone else with this product! i guess it is worth a shot. hopefully not everyone gets sleep trouble while taking this.

Repair of muscles and ligament in Knee.

Posted by Reviewer1827508 on Aug 02, 2013

Taken to go with high dose of vitamin D

hmmm

Posted by 4930245656316252591 on Dec 05, 2016

Taking for oateoporosis. The studies using this mk4 rather than mk7/were what led me to trial this. Having seen later studies that totally rwfure the original ones I'm not convinced this is any more effective than mk7. Will update ony next dexa bone scan

it is too soon to tell and a lot a confusion going on

Posted by 5389865409077199298 on Dec 05, 2016

It is too soon to give review regarding the effectiveness of vitamin K2 supplement. But first think from the label, it is not clear which form of the vit. K2 the supplement provides – MK-4 or MK-7. Second – if it is 15drops=15mg of MK-7, this is way too much. The daily recommended dose for MK-7 is 120mcg for males and 90mcg for females. So according to the instructions 15drops = 15000mcg or if we take them 3 times daily there will be 45000mcg. Sure there are different individual cases and needs for vitamin K2, but I do not think anybody needs that much. And the supplement is already extremely expansive. So I would say before spend that much money, make sure how much you need. For prophylactic I am planning to take 1 drop per day (which is already 1000mcg), but at the same time I am not sure if this is MK-4 or MK-7, or combination of both. That’s’ why I said we spend money on something that we are not sure what is it – is it MK-4 or MK7? If it is MK-4 we need 45mg daily, which is 3 times 15 drops…..iHERB, what you guys selling exactly?