Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

best form of K2

Posted by Reviewer3020319 on Feb 26, 2012

I learned about this product on a web site called Whole Health Source. If what they say is true, this is one of the best forms of K2 on the market. I'm glad I heard about it.

Don't be put off by the huge price tag

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

I can't emphasize how important vitamin K2 is to our body. One of the main reason why I started taking K2 supplements is due to atherosclerosis(hardening of arteries walls), which can be caused by calcification of the arterial walls. Vitamin K2 is amazing simply because it can reverse the damage done by arterial calcification; vitamin K2 is used in Japan to treat severe arterial calcification. What K2 does is redirecting the calcium inside our body to the correct places ie bones instead of letting the calcium build up on the arterial walls. I can testify that after taking Thorne's vitamin K2, I felt so much better. I must admit that I am currently on a few supplements but the addition of this simply made me feel a whole lot of difference. Concerning the price tag, if you were to look at the nutrition label, each drop of liquid is worth 1mg of vitamin k2, and each bottle contains 1200 drops. Now for referencing, most vitamin K2 caps contain only 100mcg per caps. So basically just one drop of this is equivalent to 10 capsules worth of K2! My daily intake is around 9 drops, split into thrice daily(3x3drops). Something to note is that vitamin K2 does not stay long in the body so taking the dose throughout the day is actually much more beneficial for the body.

Best K2 available.

Posted by 5439963185013279762 on Jan 22, 2014

The highest quality K2 available. I like to take a few drops on my wrists, to absorb transdermally. Good to take with aspirin (Ray Peat style).

Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Great product and has a lovely buttery taste.

Expensive, but Worth It

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2907859 on Mar 07, 2012

Vitamin K2 is such an essential part of a healthy diet and I am one of those people who have trouble processing it. The liquid form of the vitamin is perfect for someone with my absorption problem, and I am grateful to Thorne for making it available.