Best K2 available.

Posted by 5439963185013279762 on Jan 22, 2014

The highest quality K2 available. I like to take a few drops on my wrists, to absorb transdermally. Good to take with aspirin (Ray Peat style).

Nice taste and easy to use

Posted by LilleaRaychel on May 29, 2012

It's rare that a supplement tastes good without having candy like flavours added to it, but this one does, at least to me. It can be tricky to get enough K in one's diet alone, and this product in particular is good because it contains the right form of K for the body, according to the better research (so far).

Vit k2 use - one month out

Posted by Reviewer1078720 on Jul 30, 2015

I began using the combination of 3 calcium tabs with sublingual 3 drops under the tongue of each: D3-1000 iu each, K2 (this product), and mixed multi B. Started off very conservative, only missed 3 days from July 1 to today, July 30. I didn't think much of it, and will be increasing the droplets under my tongue each month as I go, logging any changes. I did notice a change today: One of the nails on my right hand had grown abnormally since I was at least 17 yrs old. I will be 57 next month. So for forty years, this particular nail was flat with grooves on one side, and grew differently from the other side of the nail. So, today, I decided that I needed to do some regular maintenance on my nails, trimming and filing, and this time paid close attention. For the first time in 40 yrs, that nail has grown out so normal, that I had to look back and forth over and over between my hands to try and "remember" WHICH hand the odd nail was on. It is incredible! Looks normal! Some of the rough cuticle on the bad side is also softer. If I come across any more changes, if iherb will allow, I will post updates.

Pure Vit K

Posted by MissyK on Feb 06, 2015

Great quality vitamin K! No other useless ingredients or fillers. Great for people avoiding allergens or other harmful fillers. If you rub a drop onto a bruise it vanishes really quickly compared to bruise not treated with this vitamin k, so it visibly works! If you think my review was helpful, click YES below, go to my page to check out more reviews.

Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Great product and has a lovely buttery taste.