Love Thorne Products

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

This is another great product from Thorne with no toxic expidients and great quality supplement. I get tested by a kinesiologist for my supplements and when they are Thorne, it always shows up as being beneficial and when they aren't, it usually is a different story. My only regret with this product is that they only offer a 60 capsule option as I would buy it in a larger bottle to save on cost and packaging. The capsules are tiny and easy to swallow.

Great for cold season!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 16, 2012

I always have zinc around for cold and flu season. It seems to help during periods of prolonged physical stress, such as dealing with chronic intestinal infections.

Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Sep 18, 2012

Does the job for me! Ridges in fingernails are fewer, too.

wonderful form of zinc

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Nov 29, 2011

This is a great form of zinc in the form of picolinate. Everyone with macular degeneration has one thing in common....low zinc levels in the macula. Anyone with macular degeneration should take 30mg 3 times per day for 30 days and then a total of 30 mg / day thereafter. Be sure to count the mg you are getting in your multi vitamin!!! Also, when taking high doses of zinc you need to take a little copper...preferrable copper picolinate in 2 mg once per day while on the higher dose of zinc for the 30 days. Dont take the copper and zinc at the same time because they fight each other and won't absorb. Just take them a few hours apart from one another.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1208586 on Jan 20, 2012

Took as an additional zinc supplement for wound healing and it is great. The Picolinate form is the best one to take and its a tiny capsule.

Best zink supplement I have tried

Posted by 4939992061628758788 on Aug 06, 2015

I am honest and sincere and I never for a moment thought that I would be reviewing a vitamin supplement on an internet shop, but here I am. This is by far the best zinc supplement I have ever tried. All other types have given me stomach issues, even other types of picolinate. This one from thorns seems to have no side effetcs and after a couple of days alot of symptoms that I have been having have disappeared. Sleep is better and dreams are alot more vivid - an indicator that this works. If you need zinc (as we all do) buy this one, I cannot stress enough that I have tried almost all other forms to no avail.

Thorne Zn Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Jul 02, 2010

high quality product, my highly sensitive toddlers have never reacted to the Thorne products they have had unlike other brands. Sydney Australia

Good product.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012

According to the zinc tally test, this product brought my zinc levels up to par in about a month.

Quality produce

Posted by Reviewer1724624 on Feb 01, 2012

I found this type of Zinc to be effective in reversing the low levels of Zinc that I was experiencing with the cadmium toxicity.

thorne zinc

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I couldn't feel a difference taking these, but they brought me out of deficiency on the micronutrient blood test. I had a lot of deficiencies, so it's kind of hard to tell what made what improve when your taking a pile of pills.