Not vegan

Posted by bornsloppy on Apr 28, 2016

Bought this one but it is not vegan, the L-leucine comes from birds feathers. Too bad so only 1 star of 5 for this one. Otherwise high quality from Thorne.

High quality Zinc.

Posted by 5298331996289406485 on Apr 22, 2016

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

Very good brand and product

Posted by 4780315284233451830 on Feb 18, 2016

I really like the Thorn brand as I always know I'm going to get a high quality product. My only criticism would be that at 15mg - it is insufficient zinc for me in one capsule. I think the dose should be increased to at least 30 mg. It is a small tablet so it's easy to swallow.

Excellent

Posted by 4681524091396204334 on Jan 24, 2016

My Dr recommended Thorne for pyrroles disorder for my son & myself, the size of the capsules is the perfect size for my 7 year old son to swallow, he notices if he has not had his zinc tablets, he takes the higher dose in the morning & a smaller dose at night. Excellent product!

Great

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I started taking this as was recommended to do when taking a metafolin supplement. I feel so much better since I started these two in August!

boost immune system

Posted by 4629839364740849398 on Dec 11, 2015

I like the small capsules with this product, easy to take and adjust the dose as required

Good Zinc

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I needed zinc and I trust the Thorne brand. I took the whole bottle, then started on another brand I already had. When I run out of that, I will probably order this one again. It takes a while to build your zinc levels up if you are low. Most people are low on a lot of minerals we are supposed to get from food. Our food isn't the same high quality it used to be because of depleted soils and current farming methods.

Good

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 13, 2015

As far as I understand, Thorne is a better more pure brand. Zinc picolinate is perhaps the best absorbed form of zinc. This amount was also just enough for me to take every day or two. I ordered some for my mum too. I think any higher and you would want to think about supplementing a little copper (and perhaps other minerals).

Best zink supplement I have tried

Posted by 4939992061628758788 on Aug 06, 2015

I am honest and sincere and I never for a moment thought that I would be reviewing a vitamin supplement on an internet shop, but here I am. This is by far the best zinc supplement I have ever tried. All other types have given me stomach issues, even other types of picolinate. This one from thorns seems to have no side effetcs and after a couple of days alot of symptoms that I have been having have disappeared. Sleep is better and dreams are alot more vivid - an indicator that this works. If you need zinc (as we all do) buy this one, I cannot stress enough that I have tried almost all other forms to no avail.