My daughter loves this soap bars.

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012

My daughter is loving this bar, she calls it the "BABY SOAP, let's wash".

Lovely soap

Posted by NarnianGirl on Mar 25, 2012

Mild and tender soap, loved this. But it gets quickly used up.

gentle?...not sure

Posted by marianF on Mar 18, 2014

I've been looking for a face soap, sth gentle, that cleanses without drying out the skin.I chose this product based on its ingredients and being a baby soap, but unfortunately, after washing with it, my face felt stripped of its oils and a bit tight.Maybe I should quit using soap on the face altogether, it's just that I love the feeling of cleanliness soap and water gives compared to cleansing lotions etc.Will keep looking.

smell not so good

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Aug 04, 2014

the smell is not so good but these sops are excellent quality. a bit expensive but worth it. the are so mild and we live in middle east so water is salty and i was worried for my babys skin but this soap is really good, i was surprised.

Ideal

Posted by 5330998077068908881 on Jul 18, 2013

Es un jabón que uso para mi hijo que tiene piel atòpica y le está funcionando muy bien, lo único regular es que se acaba rapido

Good

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 02, 2015

It reduces the itchiness of my son's eczema skin.

excellent soap for babies!

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

So I bought this soap two times with an interval of 4 months aprox. , and I must say that the first soap that was wrapped in cellophane was much, much better than the second one, that comes wrapped in papper already. I was disappointed due to the different textures of the soap, as the first one was much milder and creamier... Anyway, it's a perfect soap for babies than many other but remember that the quality may differ with each new party I think...

good soap

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Jan 05, 2013

this is a good soap bar, but not that mild. not sure if I would use it on baby`s delicate skin