good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 11, 2015

Good

soap

Posted by with-atopiceczema on Oct 25, 2014

Gentle cleansing soap, which is perfect, but with a slight scent to it - I wish it was unscented. It has got a mild herby smell to it that fades over time but still persist. The soap lathers well, but it melted in my soap tray. Maybe I kept it a little too wet. A nice soap except for the scent and the melting.

Great facial soap that brightens the face

Posted by 5466592476668355808 on Jul 28, 2014

i really like this for my face! it cleans very well, although i'm aware that it may strip the face of its natural oils so i use it on alternate days and it really brightens. It's very economical to be able to use a bar of soap at this price for 1.5months.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014

Excellent product

Lovely soap

Posted by 5678740937874207233 on Jul 25, 2013

I had been wanting to buy this soap for a while but I had been deterred by the price. I finally got it and it was totally worth it. It has a nice and delicate scent, and most importantly, it´s the only soap that has not dried my face, even during harsh winter days. Even though it´s pricier than many others, it seems that it will last for a very long time as I have been using it for quite a while and it looks almost the same. I recommend cutting off a small piece to use and saving the rest in the bag to keep it fresh and avoid wasting it or having it melt.

did not like scent

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Jan 05, 2013

It is good, but not very mild and smells like my old aunt who loves organic stuff...

Lovely and gentle

Posted by Reviewer2240906 on Nov 11, 2012

Removes grime and make up, but is still very gentle. I did notice a tiny bit of tight feeling, by far not as much as with other soaps. The scent is soft and old fashioned in a good way.

Perfect for my kids!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Oct 31, 2012

The best of the natural soaps for kids, especially for my eldest with eczema. Very moisturizing!

DRIED MY SKIN BAD

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Sep 29, 2012

Will never buy this again severely dried my skin and turned it red.

Gentle on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1225420 on Jul 23, 2012

Leaves skin feeling very soft,clean and mositurized.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »