Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Shampoo Bar, Lime in Coconut, 4.2 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Leaves lots of residue on your hair. Very difficult to rinse. Waste of time. Mess.

Posted by GUD174 on Jan 21, 2013

I have dry hair and scalp, and dandruff problems from time to time. It says it's for oily hair, so I thought it would be so much for my hair, so I was expecting to use this shampoo as a purifying one, just once in a while. When I started to shampoo my hair, it did foam and I felt it was cleaning well. When I rinsed the product, my hair felt sticky and really tangled. It leaves LOTS of residue on the hair. LOTS. I rinsed it very well, but I had to shampoo it again with another product because it was impossible to get rid of that mess. Also, it has an strong smell. It's not disgusting, but it's really strong. I don't recommend this product to anyone, and specially not to those who have oily scalp. I will never buy this again.

It leaves a lot of residue on the hair

Posted by 5278516910703325669 on Mar 04, 2013

Even if i rince it during 10 minuts... Maybe it's because my hair are damaged i don't know. I don't recommand this shampoo :(

inpossible to wash hair

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on Mar 08, 2013

it doesnt't fit for washing hair at all, at list for my long one. it turned oil, impossible to waht this soap out. the scent is really old-fashioned)))

Not recommended at all.

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

I fully agree with the other 1-star reviews - this tangles hair a lot and it's impossible to properly rinse. I have used other shampoo bars too and I never had such a problem.

I use this as SOAP - and love it! 5 stars.

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

I adore this as soap! It moisturizes the skin, leaving my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth and pampered. This soap is so gentle and lovely, I use it on my face, too. As a shampoo, it's better for people with dry hair or dry scalps. It was nice the first time (followed by an apple cider vinegar + water rinse), but the second time I shampooed with it, my hair got oily fast. If you have dry hair/scalp, this little bar might work wonders for you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »