Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Original Face Cream, 2 oz

Reviews 5-star

Beautiful product!

Posted by Reviewer1484521 on Oct 04, 2013

This is a thoroughly natural and pure face cream that feels light and wonderful on my skin. Also, knowing how our skin absorbs whatever we apply, I feel really good knowing that there is nothing artificial in this cream - it's simple, raw, organic ingredients are actually good for my skin and my body, and can only add to my health. Add to that the fact that this cream has improved my skin so much - my skin looks clear, radiant and soft, and more even and firm. Just so much more healthy than it has been in a long time! It's amazing what feeding your skin pure food can do for it. I love this cream and will continue to purchase. I think this would be good for Normal, Combo and Oily skin types. I think Dry skin types would do really well with the Tierra Mia Organics Night cream. I use this in combination with Tierra Mia Sportsman Soap (Clove oil and Black Pepper) on my face, and my adult acne has completely cleared up. So between the Sportsman soap and the Day Cream, my skin looks clear and fantastic. Very happy! Thanks! :)

RAW Goat Milk and so smooth

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on May 19, 2012

I have been using this product for a while. It is amazing and it will rejuvenate new cells, support the internal collagen....I used it for a while, my skin texture is really smooth. Just an amazing product from the precious little goats.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Sep 10, 2012

I'm very prone to acne, but this product is perfect. It moisturizes well without giving me any breakout even during summer months. I use this cream with Malika soap.

lovely

Posted by Reviewer3186219 on Aug 06, 2013

leaves a wonderful feeling on the skin

Face Cream

Posted by mil694 on Oct 19, 2013

Apart from the lid not being quite secure when it arrived - this has proved to be a very pleasant natural Face Cream to use on my sensitive skin. I will order again.