Wonderful taste!

Posted by 4848087359657423845 on Jun 19, 2012

Although I am new to gluten free products, I am delighted to find so many delicious choices. These creative blends are now my preference because of the better taste and textures. I often read complaints about cooked texture, but I find if you just closely monitor the product as it cooks, you can get it perfect for YOUR taste. That really is the key. You can't just drop it in boiling water and walk away. I cook enough to have some to reheat and with a touch of water, it microwaves perfectly in a minute or so. Delicious with anything and everything.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015

Don't be expecting these to be like regular wheat spirals, or you will be disappointed. They are softer and chewy in texture. They are a lot like the Korean rice cakes, tteok (or ddeok) - which I absolutely love! - but healthier as these are made from brown rice. Wonderful with pesto sauces - the sauces cling very well to the sticky pasta. I also have great success in stir-frying the cooked spirals in oriental/chinese/korean fashion. Very satisfying. Already ordered many more!

Great Gluten Free Pasta

Posted by Charybdis on Aug 02, 2013

I love the different flavors of the colorful noodles. The texture and taste have always been good. In fact, sometimes I've left them on the stove for 5 or ten minutes more than I should have, but the noodles stay al dente. I've tried these noodles with tomato sauce, pesto sauce, and white sauce with good results.

Delicious, but stubborn to cook

Posted by Reviewer2172622 on Jan 12, 2012

The pasta was wonderful, but they really have to be a bit "over-cooked" (about 18 minutes), otherwise you end up with hard bits.

gluten free pasta

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Mar 12, 2012

Great texture. Tinkyada the best brand for gluten free pasta!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Feb 09, 2015

I like these colorful spirals for making pasta salads. Having to go gluten free limits so many side dishes for me, but these work wonderfully! Hard to find in stores, so I am so glad to find them here at iHerb!

Posted by 5209449527482200395 on Feb 17, 2015

Item more wonderful The taste amazingly

My staple

Posted by rosanjin on Nov 29, 2015

I've been eating this for ages, and after trying out numerous other gluten free pasta, this is still my favorite. It comes out aldente, with a perfect bite, as long as I follow the instruction per boiling time. The boiling water will turn white from the starch of rice, since it's rice pasta, not wheat. Just like all rice pastas, this will not last in the fridge nor will it work as packed lunch. It should be consumed as soon as it's cooked.

True to their claim...Not Mushy!

Posted by 4632659809095787799 on Dec 01, 2015

Awesome pasta! I've tried others before, and this pasta has the most authentic taste and consistency. A bit chewy, but that's how regular pasta should be cooked. My boyfriend isn't gluten free, and he can barely tell the difference. Told me to order more!

can't tell the difference

Posted by 5159777107474742521 on Feb 25, 2016

It tastes like and has the texture of regular pasta. Seems a bit higher in calories but worth it if your avoiding gluten or looking for higher fiber

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »