Wonderful taste!

Posted by 4848087359657423845 on Jun 19, 2012

Although I am new to gluten free products, I am delighted to find so many delicious choices. These creative blends are now my preference because of the better taste and textures. I often read complaints about cooked texture, but I find if you just closely monitor the product as it cooks, you can get it perfect for YOUR taste. That really is the key. You can't just drop it in boiling water and walk away. I cook enough to have some to reheat and with a touch of water, it microwaves perfectly in a minute or so. Delicious with anything and everything.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015

Don't be expecting these to be like regular wheat spirals, or you will be disappointed. They are softer and chewy in texture. They are a lot like the Korean rice cakes, tteok (or ddeok) - which I absolutely love! - but healthier as these are made from brown rice. Wonderful with pesto sauces - the sauces cling very well to the sticky pasta. I also have great success in stir-frying the cooked spirals in oriental/chinese/korean fashion. Very satisfying. Already ordered many more!

Hard to tell its not wheat

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016

Nothing will replace the taste and texture of authentic wheat pasta however, these are fine when topped with sauces or veg etc. One of my kids has ADHD, so I try to order as much gluten free food and snack as possible. I'm so thankful for iHerb because so many products, especially snacks (for lunch box) are gluten free and great tasting.

Lives up to its promises

Posted by Reviewer2646470 on Jun 24, 2016

In general, this brand is tastier and has a better consistency than most gluten-free pastas. The vegetable flavoring adds another dimension and it's easy to use the low energy cooking method. Highly recommendable.

Great pasta!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Sep 01, 2014

I've been gluten free for about five years and I am so happy to have found this pasta! It has a great texture and doesn't have a bunch of additives. I appreciate the fact that it is made of brown rice. I recommend this pasta to any gluten-free people, or anyone who'd like a healthy whole grain pasta!

Great Gluten Free Pasta

Posted by Charybdis on Aug 02, 2013

I love the different flavors of the colorful noodles. The texture and taste have always been good. In fact, sometimes I've left them on the stove for 5 or ten minutes more than I should have, but the noodles stay al dente. I've tried these noodles with tomato sauce, pesto sauce, and white sauce with good results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Feb 09, 2015

I like these colorful spirals for making pasta salads. Having to go gluten free limits so many side dishes for me, but these work wonderfully! Hard to find in stores, so I am so glad to find them here at iHerb!

My staple

Posted by rosanjin on Nov 29, 2015

I've been eating this for ages, and after trying out numerous other gluten free pasta, this is still my favorite. It comes out aldente, with a perfect bite, as long as I follow the instruction per boiling time. The boiling water will turn white from the starch of rice, since it's rice pasta, not wheat. Just like all rice pastas, this will not last in the fridge nor will it work as packed lunch. It should be consumed as soon as it's cooked.

Family favorite!

Posted by anomisyu on Aug 03, 2012

We all love this pasta! Texture & taste are great, not to mention the excellent ingredients - all natural! The colors add to our 3 year old's interest too :)

Yummiest rice pasta ever

Posted by Reviewer1990387 on Nov 26, 2012

It's texture is as good as it and everyone else claims it is

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »