Tom's of Maine, Alcohol-Free Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Juicy Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Funky Taste

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Nov 08, 2012

My dentist recommended I use a product with flouride in it to harden my teeth, so I choose this mouthwash. I don't care for the glycerin coating my teeth, but good luck trying to find a dental care product with no glycerin in it! The taste is kind of funky, combining a juicy citrus flavor with mint. Tom should have opted for citrus OR mint, not both together. Haven't had a dentist checkup yet, so not sure how it is working, but seems to be okay so far.

Weird taste

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

Thought the taste was a bit weird not being minty, but soon got used to it. Loved that it was a fluoride rinse as many on iherb are not.

tasty

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

My son likes this mouthwash because it isn't as strong as the mint ones.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5624976307010202507 on Jun 24, 2013

Good price, good quality, nice amount for the money.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer3050761 on Jan 30, 2012

I would like å bit more mint and a bit less juice taste on this product. I dont find it refreshing like a moutwash should me. but its the only one I could find with fluoride in it, so I'm gonna keep using this one. It works the way its supposed to, so its good enough.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »