Toms of Maine Natural Original Deodorant..Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by Reviewer1422761 on Mar 11, 2010

Smells good..thats about it.

lovely, light scent

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 17, 2010

light, scent is lovely. Nice product I've used forever. Not for everyone, as it is gentle & not strong.

misleading advertising

Posted by Reviewer1116313 on May 12, 2011

I'd been looking for the original formula of Tom's deodorant. I was excited to see that this listed on the website. The description and photo show the original formula. This is very misleading. TOM-60725 Tom's of Maine, Natural Original Deodorant Stick, Honeysuckle Rose, 64 Because what I received in the mail was the Tom's Long Lasting formula. I'm very disappointed because I have such sensitive skin that it had taken me years to find a deodorant that would work for me. Something that my skin would not react to with rashes and swelling. Now I have four sticks of deodorant that I cannot use. I don't feel I can trust your advertising in the future. Please make sure that you update your ads to show the correct product. I sent this in an email and I didn't receive any response....

first time!

Posted by Reviewer1119508 on Oct 28, 2010

This was my first time switch to natural deodorant. Before ordering, my biggest question was the SMELL. But, due to the low price I figured I would give it a chance. I'm happy I did! It has a very strong smell in the stick, but once you apply it it is subtle and nice! It is not an in-your-face rose smell, which I was glad to discover. Good stuff! I will stick with Tom's. This scent and calendula-- great!

Does the job and no aluminum!

Posted by Reviewer3146813 on Jan 23, 2010

I have been using this for several years. Does the job without aluminum and smells good too! I have tried the other fragrances but prefer the Honeysuckle Rose.

Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer2570739 on Aug 08, 2011

Lovely feminine scent. Lasts well. A little sticky but not too bad. Would use it again.

Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2949310 on Jan 26, 2007

I've used this product for well over a decade, and I love it. It works as it is intended to, and has no bad ingredients such as parabens.

Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Nov 29, 2010

Been using Tom's for years; Honeysuckle Rose is my favorite

Nice.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 05, 2012

Very nice. Pleasant, subtle scent.

It's cool!

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011

At last I have found a deodorant which I can use with pleasure. It natural also doesn't contain harmful substances, but perfectly protects all the day long from an unpleasant smell. Smells neutrally, it is pleasant to me. I am very happy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »