Toms Fennel Toothpaste

Posted by ivyengland on Jun 23, 2009

I love Tom's Fennel toothpaste. Makes my mouth feel so clean and my teeth are much whiter. Couldn't ask for a better toothpaste.

An old standby

Posted by Reviewer2944104 on Mar 22, 2011

I have been using this toothpaste for maybe 20 years. It was 20 years ago my dentist said that my teeth would not last another five years. I still have my teeth. Sometimes, I use it with the Weleda salt toothpaste. It has become more difficult to find the product locally. I am hoping that Tom's has no plans to discontinue it. It's good stuff!

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Tastes better than Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Jul 01, 2010

Good stuff, tastes great and seems to work well.

Love the fennel!

Posted by Reviewer3259277 on Jul 13, 2010

For some reason, I can't find the fennel or the cinnamon locally anymore, only spearmint and peppermint. iHerb to the rescue! :-)

Tom's of Maine - Toothpaste w/ Fennel, Propolis & Myrrh (w/out flouride)

Posted by Reviewer2301748 on Oct 11, 2010

Absolutely the best toothpaste out there without flouride. Great for the kids as well. Try it and you will like it too.

Very slick teeth

Posted by TheBest on Jul 06, 2008

Makes your teeth very slick after brushing, and that slick feeling lasts all night long. I wake up with slick teeth. This Fennel flavor tastes like black licorice. If all Tom's Antiplaque flavors make teeth slick, I'll try a different flavor next time. The only other toothpaste I've found that makes teeth this slick and long-lasting slick, is AP24. I'm definitely swithching to Tom's and buying through Iherbs. Iherb is the best online store I know of. Thanks Iherb!

Product rating

Posted by Reviewer1898133 on Jul 26, 2008

Great Product!

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1059470 on Nov 22, 2008

My teeth are much whiter since I have been using this And it does not have Floride. which can be very harmful.

First Order

Posted by Reviewer1775607 on Jan 25, 2009

Very pleased with this product. It arrived in the time stated. I already feel it is helping my gums.