Lemongrass is my favourite scent

Posted by 5503154343143155026 on Apr 14, 2013

I've used Tom's of Maine exclusively for around 3 years now, and am very happy with the results. Anyone converting from using an anti-perspirant, please be patient - you will still sweat and it takes some getting used to, but I have used natural deodorants for a decade now, and this brand for me is the best. I've tried lavender, apricot and honeysuckle rose and have to say lemongrass is my favourite, I feel it lasts the longest and has the freshest smell. Highly recommended!

Very different from standard de-odorization

Posted by Reviewer1087529 on Jun 06, 2010

I am very pleased to finally have found this natural product. Of course, it doesn't provide the TOTAL protection of aluminum based anti-perspirants, but it gets one effectively through the day (without benefit of so many chemicals). That is a small price to pay for a step on the path to more natural living. I will continue to purchase this and encourage my family as well.

good smell and effective

Posted by Reviewer2779502 on Apr 23, 2011

From Italy: wonderful deodorant, one of the best I tried, it's really effective and with good ingredients!!!

Toms Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3120328 on Jul 04, 2011

I had been using the crystal and decided to try this ,it has a nice scent, although it is a little stickier than the crystal it is a good item.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3256174 on Aug 17, 2011

It is a great deodorant if you don't sweat a lot. Love it, but after a hard work out ...stops working!

like this one a lot

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 12, 2011

Appreciate Tom of Maine's products; great smell. glad I ordered it. I know from past experience this deodorant works for me; and, the deodorant stick lasts a long time, keeping its smell which is light, not distracting.

good natural stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1756888 on Sep 14, 2011

great deodorant! pleasant scent.

J'aime !

Posted by Western on Jul 15, 2013

Super déo, très efficace, protège toute la journée (en ce moment, il fait 34°). Gros stick, rapport qualité/quantité/prix, vraiment rien à redire ! l'odeur de citronnelle à l'application est ultra forte et 2 mn plus tard, ça ne sent absolument plus rien et c'est bien aussi !

Best

Posted by Reviewer2618228 on Nov 02, 2012

To mey Tom's Deodorant are the best I am using. Smells really fresh., great for guys 2

Works great!