Kid's favorite

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

yummy and good for the teeth.

Great!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

My daughter loves this. This is the only toothpaste she wants to use. The sweetness is just right. Other toothpastes are too sweet for her. She now looks forward to brushing her teeth.

new tube

Posted by Reviewer1438556 on Aug 30, 2011

We have been using this toothpaste for some time and have always liked it. The one thing that was kind of a pain to deal with was the metal tube that the paste was in, but now we really like the new packaging.

ok

Posted by 5444525653072448691 on Apr 15, 2015

ok

good

Posted by Reviewer2724346 on Sep 27, 2011

good

Kids love it!

Posted by julynk on Feb 17, 2013

Dentist recommended that we use a fluoride toothpaste after we discovered a tiny cavity in my 4-yo's incisor. This is one of the few organic options available.

first fluoride trial

Posted by 4735606744260144183 on May 18, 2016

After years of using fluoride free, we are now trying to include as my one of my children has had severe decay. It's great to have a fluoride version in a brand we loved before

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 10, 2013

my son (almost 4 y/o) likes it. teeth are clean.

My gums are happy; dentist is happy

Posted by Reviewer1846252 on May 21, 2014

I am an adult using this children's toothpaste. I use it because my mouth protests if I use normal toothpaste -- with all its chemicals -- more than once a day. This stuff avoids exposure to irritant chemicals. A slight inconvenience is that it lacks the body of standard pastes so quickly disappears into the saliva. Spreading a blob around at the start of brushing does not work: I apply little and often. I use it twice a day and my dentist and hygienist are very happy with my mouth! I much prefer the very slight strawberry flavour to mint, and food and drink taste good immediately after brushing with this paste. I live in the UK and used to buy this paste locally, but all wholesales have stopped importing it, hence the need to order from iHerb.

as u konw