Love Toms of Maine

Posted by Reviewer2624025 on Jul 19, 2010

I have been using this for about 15yrs and will never give it up. It smells works and smells great and leaves no residue on your clothes....even black sleeveless dresses and tops. It is the best!!

Light, pleasant, and long lasting!

Posted by Reviewer1440253 on Feb 15, 2011

I really love this deodorant- it has a very pleasant, light scent and has kept my BO at bay for the whole day. It also doesn't leave any marks on my clothing, even though it feel a bit damp when you apply it. I had been using crystal deodorant for years but kept noticing that I would get stinky about half way through the day (I am very physically active.) But this stuff does the trick!

Really Works.

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

I was highly skeptical that this deodorant would really be "long lasting" as it says on the package. I haven't found a non-aluminum deodorant that truly works. Until now. I am quite surprised and amazed. At the end of the day I smell as fresh as I did in the morning. This is a fantastic product. I will continue to use it.

It definitely works!

Posted by Reviewer1269525 on Jul 21, 2011

Oh yes it does! And that is so amazing!!! More than 12 hours in these hot summer days no smell at all!!!!!!!!!! Love it and will use it forever!

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2766383 on Feb 02, 2011

have used this for years and have always loved it

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1399745 on Feb 03, 2011

Finally I've found a natural deoderant that keeps me fresh all day! Not my favourite scent when applied but it fades away, I like that the smell is descrete.

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2680412 on Apr 16, 2011

Keeps you dry and smelling fresh for a long time.

Unisex, easy on the skin

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012

My new favourite deodorant. Natural, doesn't irritate my skin and my girlfriend said I smell nice. :) I only wish it would last a bit longer.

Excellent natural deodorant

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Mar 01, 2014

I usually have had bad luck with deodorants in general ("natural" and chemical), but this one is mild and works much better than any other deodorants I have tried. I don't get "24 hour protection", but I'm content of it functioning through most of the day. The effect doesn't last for me all through the evening, but this happens with all deodorants. Only antiperspirants give me 100% all-day and night protection, but I'm quite nervous about them always containing pore-blocking aluminium salts. This one hasn't irritated my skin at all, and it also has very light soothing fragrance that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger. I haven't noticed any stains or buildup in clothes this far.

Tom's of Maine Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 25, 2015

Tom’s of Maine has the best natural deodorants I’ve tried so far. But if you have a normal to active lifestyle you might have to reapply the deodorant throughout the day. I have sensitive skin that will itch and dry out if I use regular deodorant, but this one helped soothe and repair my skin and stopped the itching/burning. It is hard to describe the smell but it’s definitely not very flowery. I would say it has a natural smell that can be used by men and women alike. I prefer the more feminine smell of the Beautiful Earth deodorant but will probably buy this again for variation.