Tom's of Maine, Natural Long Lasting Deodorant, Soothing Calendula, 2.25 oz (64 g)

Love the Smell!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

I love the smell of this deodorant! I use it almost every day. It works great too! PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Love Toms of Maine

Posted by Reviewer2624025 on Jul 19, 2010

I have been using this for about 15yrs and will never give it up. It smells works and smells great and leaves no residue on your clothes....even black sleeveless dresses and tops. It is the best!!

Light, pleasant, and long lasting!

Posted by Reviewer1440253 on Feb 15, 2011

I really love this deodorant- it has a very pleasant, light scent and has kept my BO at bay for the whole day. It also doesn't leave any marks on my clothing, even though it feel a bit damp when you apply it. I had been using crystal deodorant for years but kept noticing that I would get stinky about half way through the day (I am very physically active.) But this stuff does the trick!

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2766383 on Feb 02, 2011

have used this for years and have always loved it

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1399745 on Feb 03, 2011

Finally I've found a natural deoderant that keeps me fresh all day! Not my favourite scent when applied but it fades away, I like that the smell is descrete.