Why SLS

Posted by bornsloppy on Sep 27, 2012

This toothpaste made me happy, supergood ... I was very surprised over the freshness. Never had a toothpaste like this and from what I understood it's without any nonsensens ingredients but now I see it contains SLS ... So I will not buy it again.

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

It is a good toothpaste, leaves a mild fresh mint tast.

My favorite toothpaste

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

I have very sensitive teeth. I just can not live without this toothpaste! She is very good and freshens breath for a long time. It is very mild abrasive. And most importantly for me - it reduces the sensitivity to hot-cold. It fulfills its mission by 100%! An excellent product at a great price

Love this toothpaste

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 08, 2016

I have been using a sensitive toothpaste for years as I have extremely sensitive teeth. I found out how many chemicals are in that stuff so decided to look for a healthy alternative and I have found it. Your teeth feel so clean and fresh and i am eating ice cream and drinking hot liquids with no problems at all. I have my husband using it as well now. Highly recommend this. I also think my teeth are looking whiter too.

Love this

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Aug 12, 2013

Great price and fluoride free. Will buy again (oh and it tastes nice too)

favourite toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2771902 on Jul 03, 2011

i used this toothpaste after developing sensitive teeth from over the counter tooth whitening and after a few applications it helps desensitize my teeth. will use this product as a preventive measure!

Great tooth paste

Posted by Reviewer1823374 on Aug 03, 2011

Works well.. love it

Great Stuff!

Posted by 5447486393488261637 on Mar 04, 2015

I had been using a sensitive toothpaste with fluoride to set on a sensitive spot on my teeth everyday, but I feel much better about having tom's non-fluoride toothpaste there, working the same amount of sensitivity-patching magic as the "dentist recommended" brand. it's more gel-like than the standard Tom's, and doesn't foam up as much, but it still gets the job done! And what a refreshing flavor! reminds me of the wintermint gum I chewed nonstop in high school.

This works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1767326 on Sep 23, 2011

I've had to use toothpaste for sensitive teeth for many years and in trying to use less toxic hygiene products I thought I'd try Tom's of Maine. This works just as well as the other name brands.

Tom's Sensitive Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008

I have used this product for a while. It has a refreshing minty taste and does not hurt sensitive teeth. In fact, my teeth seem less sensitive to hot and cold since I've been using this toothpaste.