Why SLS

Posted by bornsloppy on Sep 27, 2012

This toothpaste made me happy, supergood ... I was very surprised over the freshness. Never had a toothpaste like this and from what I understood it's without any nonsensens ingredients but now I see it contains SLS ... So I will not buy it again.

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

It is a good toothpaste, leaves a mild fresh mint tast.

This works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1767326 on Sep 23, 2011

I've had to use toothpaste for sensitive teeth for many years and in trying to use less toxic hygiene products I thought I'd try Tom's of Maine. This works just as well as the other name brands.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Apr 15, 2008

This definitely does just as good a job (eliminating sensitivity) as any other I've tried.

Tom's of Maine

Posted by Reviewer1307287 on Nov 02, 2007

I like Tom's of Maine toothpaste. We recently switched from conventional toothpaste, and this all natural toothpaste really tastes so much better than the other stuff. It works great and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and not at all sticky/sweet like some others do. My favorite flavor is the peppermint without baking soda.

Tom's Sensitive Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008

I have used this product for a while. It has a refreshing minty taste and does not hurt sensitive teeth. In fact, my teeth seem less sensitive to hot and cold since I've been using this toothpaste.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2363044 on Jul 05, 2008

Tom's of Maine, Natural Sensitive Toothpaste really works. I have had hot and cold sensitive teeth for a while now and after using this toothpaste I can definitely feel the difference. Good price too!

Love this toothpaste

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 08, 2016

I have been using a sensitive toothpaste for years as I have extremely sensitive teeth. I found out how many chemicals are in that stuff so decided to look for a healthy alternative and I have found it. Your teeth feel so clean and fresh and i am eating ice cream and drinking hot liquids with no problems at all. I have my husband using it as well now. Highly recommend this. I also think my teeth are looking whiter too.

My favorite toothpaste

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

I have very sensitive teeth. I just can not live without this toothpaste! She is very good and freshens breath for a long time. It is very mild abrasive. And most importantly for me - it reduces the sensitivity to hot-cold. It fulfills its mission by 100%! An excellent product at a great price

Love this

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Aug 12, 2013

Great price and fluoride free. Will buy again (oh and it tastes nice too)