good product

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

That's a very good product and I am glad that it has very few ingredients. It lathers well and leaves a fresh aftertaste. Perhaps the only downside to it is that it has sodium laureth sulphate, that's why I am giving it 4 stars.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3050761 on Jan 30, 2012

A bit to mild i taste for my liking, but it does the job just fine.

best toothpaste in the world

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Sep 14, 2013

I've been using this toothpaste for years. Sometimes I try others, but this one is the absolute best.

Good replacement for Crest/Colgate, etc...

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014

For those looking for a natural alternative to more commercial toothpastes like Crest, Colgate, etc... this is a great option. It gets the teeth clean and leaves the mouth feeling and smelling great.

It's Okay

Posted by MichelX on Mar 25, 2015

Not thrilling, but okay. It's hard to find an all natural toothpaste that also has flouride. It's just not as minty as spry, that one leaves you feeling really clean, but no flouride.

Good toothpaste but prefer the Wintermint variety

Posted by 4714913675934723566 on Jul 28, 2015

Cleans teeth well and gently, not an overpowering minty burn or after taste. Lifts stains well. I personally prefer the Wintermint.

Did not suit me

Posted by 5199536333497674392 on Jun 08, 2016

I expected to be more quality than that, but unfortunately disappointed, because it is not refreshing the mouth , And tastes like water, it means no taste strong flavor . I think he fits the people who do not like the strong flavor .