10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy, Ultimate Superfood Blend , 9.5 oz (270 g)

GREAT

Posted by 5126261692270445286 on Jan 31, 2014

Excellent for digestion

Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

Posted by 4786100897712269714 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

I really like this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on Jun 17, 2011

This is my second purchase of this product. It has a pretty good taste with juice. I have felt my energy level go up.

Good supplement

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 15, 2013

This is a very nutritive supplement : however the taste was a bit distasteful for me because of the sweetness. Other than the sweetness this has a lot of chlorophyll and green vegetables. If they make it in two forms ; one sweet and one without sweet additives I would buy it all the time to replace some of my meals.