July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Tooth Tissues, My Dentist's Choice, Dental Wipes for Baby and Toddler Smiles, 30 Wipes

Reviews 3-star

Clean

Posted by 5171891390746726916 on May 28, 2012

These work fine and are ideal for travel. I don't use them when I'm at home because I prefer the good old-fashioned toothbrush and toothpaste. My 9 month old likes to watch me pretend to clean my teeth with the wipes and then promptly smiles and opens his mouth so that I can clean his.

moderate

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Mar 03, 2011

satisfied by harmlessness

My Dentist's Choice Tooth Tissue

Posted by Reviewer2595299 on Apr 02, 2014

Good to use but quite expensive as there is another cheaper brand on iherb. The opening of the packing not wide enough so each time will pull out more than one pc, this is quite irritating as not hygiene as i have to push back the other pc .

Tooth tissues

Posted by Reviewer3214252 on Sep 24, 2010

The first piece of the pack was dry when it was first used Would have been better if the tissues comes in smaller dimensions which can fit nicely into mummy's bags or diaper bags Best if it comes in individually wrapped packets

Nice texture

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Oct 17, 2010

The tissues are thicker and more textured than those of another brand, but my toddler hates using it because of the smell. The smell is strong and not pleasant. It should clean better than the other brand but I have problems using it on my toddler.