New To iHerb?

ToothSoap, Natural & Organic Tooth Cleanser, Citrus Gel, 1 oz (28.5 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Saponified Olive Oil and coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Mar 01, 2013

I have been using this product for years, with GREAT reviews from my dentist. It is not Shampoo (but it does nicely for that purpose) nor is it hand soap or dish soap. The saponified (soap-a-fied) ingredients prevent bacteria from sticking to your teeth so that plaque does not form. Add the Teeth Brightener to your brushing routine: it halps re-mineralize your teeth.

Love Tooth Soap

Posted by Reviewer3079758 on Apr 03, 2012

I don't like minty toothpaste, so I was eager to try this gel. It shocked me at first because of the lack of sweetness, but my teeth felt incredible after using it. I was hooked! Now regular toothpaste feels funny to me. If you want really clean teeth and fresh breath, try this stuff. I wish it came in a larger container. It is ten bucks more on Amazon, so this is a goo deal here.

WONDERFUL STUFF!

Posted by nirinki on Jul 16, 2013

I love the feeling of a clean teeth it leaves and the fact that there no harmful additives in it. who cares for taste?! it is not a food. and you have to choose tasty poison or safe soap :) I am ordering MORE!!!

Tooth soap is great

Posted by Reviewer3083655 on Sep 20, 2011

The gel tooth soap is a great product.I've used it for several years now and no more sensitive teeth.I used to have to use sensadyne but no more

Clean feel, natural fruity taste

Posted by Reviewer1900273 on Jul 02, 2011

This product is great for people who drink coffee. It doesn't whiten your teeth - for that I use a separate tooth paste for the morning brushing - but it works very well for the night-time brushing. It makes your mouth feel super clean, very nice feeling, not at all weird. Got rid of the little stains on the bottom of the teeth near the gum line too. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »