Saponified Olive Oil and coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Mar 01, 2013

I have been using this product for years, with GREAT reviews from my dentist. It is not Shampoo (but it does nicely for that purpose) nor is it hand soap or dish soap. The saponified (soap-a-fied) ingredients prevent bacteria from sticking to your teeth so that plaque does not form. Add the Teeth Brightener to your brushing routine: it halps re-mineralize your teeth.

Love Tooth Soap

Posted by Reviewer3079758 on Apr 03, 2012

I don't like minty toothpaste, so I was eager to try this gel. It shocked me at first because of the lack of sweetness, but my teeth felt incredible after using it. I was hooked! Now regular toothpaste feels funny to me. If you want really clean teeth and fresh breath, try this stuff. I wish it came in a larger container. It is ten bucks more on Amazon, so this is a goo deal here.

WONDERFUL STUFF!

Posted by nirinki on Jul 16, 2013

I love the feeling of a clean teeth it leaves and the fact that there no harmful additives in it. who cares for taste?! it is not a food. and you have to choose tasty poison or safe soap :) I am ordering MORE!!!

Tooth soap is great

Posted by Reviewer3083655 on Sep 20, 2011

The gel tooth soap is a great product.I've used it for several years now and no more sensitive teeth.I used to have to use sensadyne but no more

Clean feel, natural fruity taste

Posted by Reviewer1900273 on Jul 02, 2011

This product is great for people who drink coffee. It doesn't whiten your teeth - for that I use a separate tooth paste for the morning brushing - but it works very well for the night-time brushing. It makes your mouth feel super clean, very nice feeling, not at all weird. Got rid of the little stains on the bottom of the teeth near the gum line too. Highly recommended.

best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2360104 on Feb 01, 2012

i cant believe that people dont like it, very tasteful and one of the most natural products i ever used!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012

This is a wonderful all natural alternative to toxic toothpaste. It DOES taste a bit soapy, but I expected that. You actually get use to the taste pretty quick, and now I swear I can taste the sugar and chemicals in conventional toothpaste. It's cleaning powers are wonderful, my teeth don't even feel grimy in the morning. I feel like I just came from a cleaning every day.

teeth felt clean but did not last long

Posted by Reviewer2695719 on Aug 18, 2012

Pros: Natural, organic. Teeth felt clean and polished. Cons: The amount of tooth gel you get does not last very long. Pricey. Overall: If it were less expensive I'd buy it again, but for now I will keep searching for an equally effective product with less of a price tag for toothpaste. 5 stars because I am rating the quality and effectiveness of the product itself, not the price.

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012

good flavor and nice to use!

ToothSoap

Posted by 5211155189195214284 on Jun 04, 2013

This is my first time trying this. I read many rave reviews about it. It really does leave your mouth very fresh and clean. The "soapy" taste was very mild and goes away quickly. The citrus flavor was very pleasant and lasts a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »