ToothSoap, Natural & Organic Tooth Cleanser, Pepper Whip, 1 oz (28.5 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer1807860 on Nov 29, 2012

There were other negative reviews on this item - they seem to be gone now. I tried brushing with Bronner's Peppermint soap before ordering this, thinking that if it was okay, this would be better. I was wrong. The bad taste lingered in my mouth all day. Hated to throw it away, but I knew I would never use it again.

Very clean feeling!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

First thing you need to know, this doesn't taste like toothpaste at all! In fact quite literally tastes like soap and not very peppermint at all, but once you get used to it, you will love the clean feeling! Teeth are so smooth after and I swear mine our whiter too. There is salt in it so your gums may be a little sensitive after using. But I think it's healthy for our mouths and bacteria and stuff. You need very little and I recommend using with a very soft bristle brush. I want to try all the flavors and the whitening one too. I don't want to ever use toothpaste again.

Best Tooth Soap

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

I love the squeaky clean feeling this leaves you with.

Happy with this :)

Posted by higoaway on Jul 08, 2011

I prefer the whip to the liquid. It's easier to dispense. I find that the liquid Tooth Soap eventually foams up when you try to get some of it out and then it takes forever to just get a couple of drops out.

disappointed second time with packaging

Posted by Reviewer1290897 on May 29, 2014

The first time I ordered it from Iherb I really loved it, it was easy to dispense with the little pump and it leaves a nice and fresh feeling on my teeth this is why I ordered it again, also the tooth soap, I was disappointed that it came no longer in a pump dispenser but in a sort of plastic tube from which it is not so easy to dispense.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »