disappointed second time with packaging

Posted by Reviewer1290897 on May 29, 2014

The first time I ordered it from Iherb I really loved it, it was easy to dispense with the little pump and it leaves a nice and fresh feeling on my teeth this is why I ordered it again, also the tooth soap, I was disappointed that it came no longer in a pump dispenser but in a sort of plastic tube from which it is not so easy to dispense.

Good, but expensive.

Posted by Reviewer1257505 on May 20, 2014

Good product but empties too fast. S, too expensive for me.

Love it!

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Jun 13, 2013

Best tooth soap /paste / whip I ever used!! I haven't had a cavity since I started using it + using plackers. It tastes awesome too, not "soapy" at all. I'm highly recommending it! /E

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer1807860 on Nov 29, 2012

There were other negative reviews on this item - they seem to be gone now. I tried brushing with Bronner's Peppermint soap before ordering this, thinking that if it was okay, this would be better. I was wrong. The bad taste lingered in my mouth all day. Hated to throw it away, but I knew I would never use it again.

Best Tooth Soap

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

I love the squeaky clean feeling this leaves you with.

Pure Awesomeness

Posted by 4829840155201886312 on Jul 10, 2012

This tooth cleanser is wonderful. No products to cause irritation and tastes good!

Tried this for plane travel

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Feb 12, 2012

My husband and I both liked this a lot. Just not sure why it is so expensive.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2582432 on Jan 08, 2012

I was so happy to find this on iHerb. I've been using this for several years. It's the best product for me as I've had a lot of dental work in the past. It's helped to reduce gum bleeding tarter. My check ups and cleanings are less painful due to less tarter on my teeth and this product keeps my teeth white. I love it. It lasts a long time and you don't need to use a lot each time you brush. Just brush, rinse with water and you're done. Love it.

Very clean feeling!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

First thing you need to know, this doesn't taste like toothpaste at all! In fact quite literally tastes like soap and not very peppermint at all, but once you get used to it, you will love the clean feeling! Teeth are so smooth after and I swear mine our whiter too. There is salt in it so your gums may be a little sensitive after using. But I think it's healthy for our mouths and bacteria and stuff. You need very little and I recommend using with a very soft bristle brush. I want to try all the flavors and the whitening one too. I don't want to ever use toothpaste again.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Sep 05, 2011

this foams really well and cleans teeth just as well as any conventional toothpastes - only this product has the benefit of using natural ingredients. The taste is a little funny at first but not bad...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »