Toothsoap

Posted by Reviewer1727860 on May 12, 2011

An excellent ingredients, but don't like the taste of soap.

Fantastic!!

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Jan 05, 2013

I absolutely love this tooth soap, I won't ever again go back to tooth paste!

Tooth Soap.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jul 06, 2013

This tooth soap leaves my teeth feeling slippery and moist. Not dry and squeaky, like toothpaste. It tastes quite soapy. but not unpleasant. It is much more expensive than toothpaste. If your mouth is dry, tooth soap should help you.

It's okay

Posted by 4673664394531771163 on Apr 21, 2015

This product is okay, but I would never pay that much again.

Last long and works great

Posted by rodeheks on Sep 12, 2013

At first I had to get used to this because it's very different to other natural toothpaste but it did not take me long to get used ;) It tastes and works great!

Great stuff!

Posted by 4736982232092431009 on Jul 29, 2014

Ok so it is a teensy bit soapy at first bit you get used to it. Honestly if you stick with it, your teeth start to feel super clean. That not quite clean feel you get with normal toothpaste is a thing of the paste and I totally look forward to bruising now. It's so effective that even just before up brush our teeth don't have that disgusting furry feel that we're all used to. Highly recommended.

Tooth soap

Posted by 4674382009983804385 on Feb 15, 2015

I am a Dental Hygienist in NH and one of my patients came in with a drastic improvement with his gum health and less stain. He had 100 percent improvement with gigivitis and his gums looked so much pinker and just plain happier. So this was the only change in his dental hygiene routine. So I thought I would try it. Being a believer in topical flouride I decided to try this product my self and add a flouride mouth rinse at the end. My teeth and gums definately feel cleaner and healthier. I wont know till my next visit. But so far so good.

Love the feel, love the taste, love the product

Posted by Reviewer2095879 on May 28, 2013

I love the texture of this product, the taste and the effect. My teeth feel clean, my mouth feels fresh. I am a fan and will reorder for sure!

Love this Tooth Soap!

Posted by 5665636314730573475 on May 31, 2013

I could not believe how smooth my teeth felt after brushing with this - not only that, when I wake up in the morning, I don't have the "morning mouth" I got with conventional toothpaste. My mouth stays moist, my breath is fresh, and the Peppermint is good. The flavor is not overwhelming, and you may need a day or two to get accustomed to a natural toothpaste with no artificial sweeteners in it (look at the ingredients on a tube of toothpaste - saccharin and sorbitol), but I am hooked. I'm ordering more for the family!

Don't judge on the first try

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 09, 2013

First time will feel as if you are brushing your mouth with soap. After the initial shock that it's different than toothpaste, it really gets your mouth clean.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »