Good!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

I like this cream as it's non sticky, non smelly and non oily. I have been using it for about a couple of weeks on my lower back, right leg and feet and my pain is a lot less. I have almost finished the jar and ordered another one in the 8oz pack. I would definitely recommend this to others. Iherb rocks! :) update...I stopped buying this product as it only helped a little in the beginning.

Review

Posted by 5067785292585480424 on Feb 09, 2015

Great product!!!!!

Topricin success

Posted by 4820639422081373994 on Jan 11, 2015

Bought this product for my husband who broke every bone in his foot two years ago and has had seven surgeries to repair. He complains of a burning heat in the sole of his foot that keeps him awake and generally running for the ice packs. Since using Topricin - so far about three weeks - night and day, he has not used an ice pack or nasty PAINKILLERS. He is surprised and happy at the immediate results considering it's natural ingredients and will continue its use.

Eases Pain Fast

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Nov 13, 2014

I have had chronic sciatica pain for over a year in spite of taking magnesium and other supplements. I am 5'3", 55 years old, menopausal, and at a healthy weight of 112 lbs. I do not use any meds of any kind, and the pain was so bad that I was needing to take ibuprofen daily. I know that ibuprofen is horrible for the immune system and body in general, so I went to iherb and found this anti-inflammatory rub that I used together with Source Naturals Inflamma-rest. The cream eased the pain right away; the herb supplement got rid of the pain for good. This is a great cream for quick relief of symptoms, but IMHO, it's also important to take a supplement to address the cause of the pain.

I like it

Posted by 5636582716391205483 on Nov 02, 2014

It has nice very slight smell, pleasant texture and fast absorbing. It doesn't give an instantaneous effect but then (that is most important) it gives longlasting effect. We use it for my husband's trochanteric bursitis.

It Works

Posted by 5698936360323538240 on Jul 27, 2014

Been using this for over a year on arthritis in my feet. Twice a day---It works! My pain is diminished significantly. I will always use this product. I am grateful to walk again.

Sppa75

Posted by 5587470081593014645 on Jun 19, 2014

It works

A good thing

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

This is a must to have around

Very effective

Posted by 5393201502519459974 on Dec 31, 2013

It seems unreal, but it does relieve muscle pain and cramps. The cream is not gooey, no particular scent and absorbs quickly. Then I forget I had a pain.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is excellent for shin splint and calf pain. I had tried Traumeel Gel but this is just as good if not better and you get more product for your money.