New To iHerb?

Topricin, Foot Therapy Cream, Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 2 oz

Quite effective

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

To do this product a justice, I think that it does help to relieve the foot pain and ankle pain to a great extent. I have tried this product twice and look forward to its long-term relief on my ankle pain! You are welcome to click my name and look at my product review. I only tell the truth, whether you like it it not!

foot pain

Posted by Reviewer2657779 on Aug 19, 2011

this works quite well for neuropathy pain. I've been very pleased with the results.

You be the judge

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 07, 2012

From Ry: I injured both of my feet. Having positive results with hydrotherapy in the past, I began a regimen of three times daily. I applied Topricin to ONLY the left foot, which felt the worse. In approximately one month my right foot feels normal again. The left foot still hurts some.