Great for Ganglion Cyst

Posted by Zambini on Aug 08, 2008

Picked our Topricin up at the Chicago Health Freedom Expo. It was for my brother, son-in-law and husband, all who have had joint and muscle injuries. We were happy with how the samples we tested at the Expo worked, so got some to bring home. I had a recent reason to use it myself, as repetitive step stool climbing painting a new house caused injury which resulted in two ganglion cysts on my foot. It was painful before the cysts presented, but some Topricin once a day helped. A few days after the pain the cysts presented, and as I learned what they were, decided to try the Topricin on them. I applied it up to 5 times daily and the first 24 hours the bumps receded to a swelling. After 3 days, the area looks like water retention and the serious pain is gone, just a little burning. I'm expecting after a week of Topricin, this will all just be a memory. I don't know what I would have used had I not had the Topricin on hand. It has replaced Arnica in our cabinet (it contains Arnica as well as other homeopathic ingredients). I also don't know what the doctor's bill I just avoided would have been, but I'd say the Topricin has MORE than paid for itself. I hadn't thought to check for it at iHerb before, but am happy to see, as usual, an amazingly great price! I'll be getting my replacement tube here.

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1305291 on Nov 09, 2007

I've been using Topricin for a few weeks, I have arthritis in my hand & so badly in my ring finger, the pain was horrible but Topricin has relieved the pain and inflamation. The swelling has gone down too! Highly recommend it!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2279653 on Jul 11, 2008

I had a problem with my sciatic nerve and have being seing a chiropractic about it and other chronic back pain. I had problems sitting, walking, and laying down. This product along with the doctor's care greatly reduced that pain such that my problem has exponentially gotten better. It has no odor and is not greasy.

Topricin, CTS Anti-Inflfammatory Pain Relief Cream, 2.0 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2788237 on Jul 18, 2008

I was diagnosed with tenosynovitis in my right wrist and hand. The pain was preventing me from barely being able to use my hand. After a weekend of using the Topricin, the pain was almost completely gone!

Really reduces pain. odorless

Posted by Reviewer1528072 on Feb 01, 2007

I was looking for some topical pain relief creams and tried a number of arnica based creams / gels. Tropricin was the most effective for me at reducing muscle and even deeper joint pain and is nearly odorless

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Oct 19, 2011

I am recovering from an ankle sprain and suffer with tendonitis. This really does work on this type of pain. Rub it in really well and as you rub you start to feel less and less pain. I use it at night and by morning I'm feeling markedly better.

Works Miracles On Swelling and Severe Pain

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Jan 19, 2012

Used this creme on a tramatic injury to my hand. It removed extreme swelling and relieved the excruciating pain, when medicine would not. Highly recommend this.

Effective for Acute & Chronic Pain

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 11, 2013

Unlike other pain relief cream that relies on spicy or cooling counter-irritants, this one works "quietly". It absorbs completely and you even forget you have applied it. I apply on my sore knees before long runs and experience longer relief than deep-heat rubs.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jan 07, 2011

Topricin is a wonderful, non-smelly pain relief cream that is helping with the pain in my hands and fingers. It helps make the "pins and needles" feeling retreat, and along with a stabilizing glove, has made it possible for me to continue computer work without so much distraction. Decent price, too.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer2853567 on Oct 05, 2008

I was pretty skeptical 'cause this is homeopathic...but it seems to calm down my torn rotator cuff till I can actually do my physical therapy!