Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Trace Minerals Research, 40,000 Volts! Electrolyte Concentrate, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Like a hospital IV solution.

Posted by 5137208078719544933 on Jul 17, 2013

Forget the measuring, just squirt a little in what you drink. It is very strong so you will know how much or really how little to use. I use about 1/3 the recomended dosage and use it frequently. Noticeable difference all around. Feel healthier, rested and alert. I'm not exagerating the hospital IV heading. Now if iherb keeps the price low and keeps them in stock they will have a regular customer. $11.70 + standard shipping is a decent price. I have to keep the total reasonable so as to avoid customs duty which has become crazy.

40,000 Volts! Battery super charges my body in minutes

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. It is high in magnesium, which is even more important for most people than calcium. It improves bowel activity because of the high level of magnesium. It is high in chloride, the principle negatively charged ion in the body that serves as one of the body’s main electrolytes. It is easily absorbed because the minerals are in an ionic form. It improves the efficiency of all the body’s biological systems.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2119682 on Oct 11, 2011

I have been using trace minerals for the past 9 months to avoid dehydration after working out. I had been getting muscle cramps while sleeping and someone suggested dehydration and taking electrolytes. Ever since, ihave not had any muscle cramps. the service and the price was excellent.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1902433 on Feb 17, 2014

I use this daily to keep my electrolytes in balance. I can add it to any liquid and not change the flavor much. With something like Alacer ElectroMix or Ultima, you're stuck with their flavoring and sweeteners. It seem to be much stronger and require less product that Ultima. Don't fret about the low review or two. This formula is minerals in a liquid base (water?) There are times the minerals precipitate out to crystallize/concentrate on the bottom. To prevent this, I shake it every time I use it. If it does form a concentrate at the bottom, I simply add more water and shake it up. (Sometimes it requires tapping the bottom of the bottle to break up the solids.) Ideally it wouldn't have this issue. But to prevent it they'd probably have to add some kind of yucky additive. It's a wonderful product, and I can't be without it!

Trace Mineral's Electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer1334820 on Feb 26, 2014

As long as I take this product I don't have any muscle cramps. A must have if you get any form of muscle cramps.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »