10% Off Orders Over $40!

Trace Minerals Research, Colloidal Silver, 30 ppm, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

colloidal silver

Posted by Reviewer1420839 on Sep 04, 2010

Works extremely well on wounds, for sore throat. Have been using it for over a year now and very satisfied.

Broad spectrum antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Sep 11, 2012

Stops bladder infections, skin infections, even a cats abscess. Works great!

TMR silver 30ppm

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Dec 30, 2010

I like this product as you can take it on a daily basis. Great for canker sore and candida or viral or bacterial. Tastes like water great. would buy again

Excellent all rounder. Good natural antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on Dec 23, 2011

I came down with a chest infection last week and a teaspoon of this high strength colloidal silver three times a day, really helped it from worsening into something more severe like pneumonia (something I'm prone to every winter). Highly recommended.

Trace Minerals Research, Colloidal Silver, 30 ppm, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 30, 2014

It is my real helper in my old severe ears infection, something like swimmer's ears. As a child, I was very sick because of asthma, had huge doses antibiotics, etc. And I was a swimmer in a local swimming pool. Maybe because of that, starting from maybe 9 years old my one ear and then another began to sick. Firstly it was only inflammation, but later it turned to the greenish-yellow discharge, sometimes poor hearing, tinnitus symptoms, etc. Nothing helped. I was doing tests, told of some kind of fungus, but no special medicine, no hormonal solution nothing helped. With time I even felt worse after putting some liquid in the ears or cleaning them at the doctor. Lately I had bad orthodontic treatment with idiot orthodontist and everything with my ears and their channels get even worse. I was hearing really bad. Previously ear candles had helped me, but not this time. Until I tried this silver. It helps, I am hearing!!! Up to today it all that matters, because I know that there is no miracles and 20 years illness won't go away immediately, but I will keep searching for help to myself and will continue to use this silver till it suits me. Maybe it will help 100 percent, who knows.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »