Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak, Concord Grape, 0.22 oz (6.2 g), 32 Packets

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 23, 2013

I believe in megadoses of vitamin c, and have been taking it for over three decades. During this time I've experienced a dramatic turnaround in my health. Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is a great source of vitamin c as well as several important minerals. Perfect for adding to a water bottle at work, in the gym, while camping, etc. The grape taste is nice and, because it's buffered, there no chance of stomach upset. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Posted by Reviewer1800800 From Australia on Jun 06, 2011

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Must have for travel

Posted by cristal From Texas on Feb 21, 2012

I take these when I travel to keep me hydrated and to give me the extra energy I need. Also, use these in kids' water bottles during sporting events.

This is similar to emergen-c

Posted by Umbridge From Australia on Sep 06, 2011

This has a high content of many vitamins and minerals, but a bit too much in my opinion. I thought the taste was quite nice, but I probably won't buy again.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1605433 From Great Britain on Jul 29, 2012

I as a packet to my green smoothie every morning, tastes nice