New To iHerb?

Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak, Concord Grape, 0.22 oz (6.2 g), 32 Packets

Reviews 5-star

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I believe in megadoses of vitamin c, and have been taking it for over three decades. During this time I've experienced a dramatic turnaround in my health. Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is a great source of vitamin c as well as several important minerals. Perfect for adding to a water bottle at work, in the gym, while camping, etc. The grape taste is nice and, because it's buffered, there no chance of stomach upset. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

better than emergen-c

Posted by Reviewer2286487 on Jun 24, 2014

I have taken Emergen-c Lite for at least 14 years to maintain pH but cannot tolerate the taste and after effects of the flavored Emergen-c formulas. When I discovered that Alacer has discontinued the Lite formula, I looked for a replacement. I started taking Trace Minerals Power Pak a week ago and immediately noticed a substantial difference between Lite and Power Pak. Specifically, the Power Pak seems to elevate pH more quickly and maintain pH at optimum levels for a longer period than Lite. I have a more stable energy pattern with Power Pak. Initially, I was concerned that the higher amount of sodium might be an issue but have not observed any adverse effects. I strongly recommend Power Pak. (I didn't know that Alacer had been purchased by Pfizer some time ago but am not surprised with the proliferation of gag flavors and discontinuing the only product that has no calories.)

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Posted by Reviewer1800800 on Jun 06, 2011

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Must have for travel

Posted by cristal on Feb 21, 2012

I take these when I travel to keep me hydrated and to give me the extra energy I need. Also, use these in kids' water bottles during sporting events.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 29, 2012

I as a packet to my green smoothie every morning, tastes nice