I like this a lot!

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Necessity

Posted by Reviewer2006226 on Jun 22, 2011

From Greece I use it for about a year now, one at time, usually when I ran 15km or more, in the stadium almost every weekend. I mix it in a 1lt water bottle, and sip it through the workout. I find that removes some of the fatigue and gives a push for another 5-10k.The taste is properly strong, not sweet as over the counter athletic drinks. I would strongly recommend

Use it all the time

Posted by Reviewer1712774 on May 17, 2011

I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!

comments

Posted by Reviewer3284152 on Aug 24, 2010

I would make only 2 coments. 1. upon delivery I found that there were lose granuales in the boc which means some of the packets had leaked. May want to check out stronger packaging. 2. This is a great product (found out about electrolytes when overseas but wonder why this product is not available in Canada as it does not need FDA approval. shirley

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Posted by Reviewer1800800 on Jun 06, 2011

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Jul 05, 2011

I liked the taste and feels like a good product. Recommended.

Trace Minerals Research.

Posted by Reviewer1463363 on Oct 17, 2011

Best products ,you never go wrong with this Brand. from Singapore.

Tastes good, half the sugar

Posted by GAQ880 on Apr 04, 2012

This tastes good and has half the sugar as Emergen-C and has the added boost of minerals from the sea.

Great taste - kids love!

Posted by cristal on Jun 17, 2012

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

small but powerful

Posted by 4670407861802721084 on Aug 23, 2012

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »