10% Off Orders Over $40!

Trace Minerals Research, Goji, with ConcenTrace, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

helped my vision

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jul 10, 2011

I have found this particular goji helped me with my vision and maintaining even blood sugar levels. For some reason my vision would go blurry sometimes and with the goji that is reduced significantly. I have also purchased goji berries; they are tasty but they don't have the same effect as this particular brand of goji juice.

Can't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1530171 on Sep 21, 2010

This helps in releaving aches and pains from muscles and bones. Energy level remains up steady/level all day from my day job through evening job without jitters or palpitations. I tried stopping for 2 weeks and tired easily.