worth it

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

magnesium is a critical and often overlooked nutrient that has implications for sleep, bone density, and other areas of human health. Muscle cramps or spasms, headaches and heart palpitations can often be signs of insufficient magnesium. Ionic Magnesium is a fast-acting and effective supplement. Taken as directed, it will correct an imbalance quickly. One note: the taste is god-awful. For me, it's worth it, but others may (understandably) disagree. For them, there are numerous other capsules, tablets and more palatable drink mixes available. I'll stick with this, but I recommend that everyone find a magnesium supplement they can live with. It's THAT important. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Tastes Awful but V8 juice covers it up!

Posted by Reviewer1292283 on Jun 21, 2012

This stuff is gold. My body burns through magnesium. I also get severe migraines. I've been able to head them off with the use of this product. When I started to get the aura, I downed 2 dropper-fuls of this in a half-glass of V8 and I didn't get a migraine. It could be a fluke but I'm not going to test it. It is ridiculously vile tasting however.

exceptional bioavailability and absorption on this magnesium!!!

Posted by Reviewer1971980 on May 05, 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but I had to on this! If magnesium is not a big deal for you, then go with capsules of some sort that don't have the taste of this. But if you really NEED magnesium (I had a definite need - migraines, leg and feet cramps, etc.), this is definitely the BEST! I have tried them all, including magnesium glycinate, which is my second favorite, but this REALLY WORKS THE BEST if you really need help! My system was so lacking that I can really tell the difference and don't like to be without this!

Find another brand

Posted by Reviewer1914597 on Apr 09, 2012

Please do not purchase this. It might be a good source of magnesium, but I have never tasted anything as bad as this (including alcoholic shots, sour milk etc.) I cannot describe it, but the taste is similar to almost drowning. The way the salt water stings your sinuses! I had a lot of fun with it though, getting people to take a sip and saying it was healthy! They will never forgive me..

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011

Love this. Feel it immediately and does help relax me.

Liquid Magnesium - dropper bottle

Posted by Reviewer3238733 on Feb 11, 2010

Used to supplement an inadequate intake of magnesium. Easy to dispense, easy to use, better in a flavoured liquid

TIP: Cover the bad taste!

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Nov 16, 2013

I really love this product since it's fast acting and quality product. I won't give five stars because of the absolutely awful taste. However I take this product only with Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak (flavor Orange blast) which covers the bad taste totally! You won't notice anything!

I'll be buying it again, but for other reasons I wasn't expecting

Posted by 4895183451692845494 on Feb 13, 2014

The taste is more than I can tolerate. It is SOOO chlorine-y and salty. I tried to really dilute it in a couple cups of water. NOPE! Yuck. Tried to take it as a shot, 4 mls in an ounce of water followed by a chaser of water or juice. NOPE. I just couldn't. It's just too much chlorine tasting for me. Perhaps if I had have stuck with it long enough to notice 'health improvements' I could have maybe kept going with the 'shot and chaser' method, but I didn't. Instead, I figured I drink enough water during the day, and ended up adding only 1 - 2 mls (not the recommended 4 mls) to a pitcher of water in my fridge that I refill once or twice a day. Ok! WOW! It makes the water go down soooooo easily and soooo smooth. Instead of water being a 'chore' to drink, water is now enjoyable! I love to drink water now, it's so soft and smooth with the Ionic Magnesium added to the pitcher in the fridge. I will definitely continue to reorder this!

It works for cramps

Posted by 5486280635607624480 on Jun 03, 2015

It does work for cramps, but taste really bad.

Trace Minerals Research, Ionic Magnesium, 400 mg, 2 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Mar 15, 2016

5 stars on this product. Very strong if not use to the taste. You need to put drops in with juice to drink it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »