Trace Minerals Research, Ionic Magnesium, 400 mg, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

worth it

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

magnesium is a critical and often overlooked nutrient that has implications for sleep, bone density, and other areas of human health. Muscle cramps or spasms, headaches and heart palpitations can often be signs of insufficient magnesium. Ionic Magnesium is a fast-acting and effective supplement. Taken as directed, it will correct an imbalance quickly. One note: the taste is god-awful. For me, it's worth it, but others may (understandably) disagree. For them, there are numerous other capsules, tablets and more palatable drink mixes available. I'll stick with this, but I recommend that everyone find a magnesium supplement they can live with. It's THAT important. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Tastes Awful but V8 juice covers it up!

Posted by Reviewer1292283 From Canada on Jun 21, 2012

This stuff is gold. My body burns through magnesium. I also get severe migraines. I've been able to head them off with the use of this product. When I started to get the aura, I downed 2 dropper-fuls of this in a half-glass of V8 and I didn't get a migraine. It could be a fluke but I'm not going to test it. It is ridiculously vile tasting however.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 From Washington on Apr 12, 2011

Love this. Feel it immediately and does help relax me.

Liquid Magnesium - dropper bottle

Posted by Reviewer3238733 From Australia on Feb 11, 2010

Used to supplement an inadequate intake of magnesium. Easy to dispense, easy to use, better in a flavoured liquid

TIP: Cover the bad taste!

Posted by Reviewer2815496 From Finland on Nov 16, 2013

I really love this product since it's fast acting and quality product. I won't give five stars because of the absolutely awful taste. However I take this product only with Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak (flavor Orange blast) which covers the bad taste totally! You won't notice anything!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »