10% Off Orders Over $40!

Trace Minerals Research, Ionic Magnesium, 400 mg, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Liquid Magnesium - dropper bottle

Posted by Reviewer3238733 on Feb 11, 2010

Used to supplement an inadequate intake of magnesium. Easy to dispense, easy to use, better in a flavoured liquid

TIP: Cover the bad taste!

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Nov 16, 2013

I really love this product since it's fast acting and quality product. I won't give five stars because of the absolutely awful taste. However I take this product only with Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak (flavor Orange blast) which covers the bad taste totally! You won't notice anything!

I'll be buying it again, but for other reasons I wasn't expecting

Posted by 4895183451692845494 on Feb 13, 2014

The taste is more than I can tolerate. It is SOOO chlorine-y and salty. I tried to really dilute it in a couple cups of water. NOPE! Yuck. Tried to take it as a shot, 4 mls in an ounce of water followed by a chaser of water or juice. NOPE. I just couldn't. It's just too much chlorine tasting for me. Perhaps if I had have stuck with it long enough to notice 'health improvements' I could have maybe kept going with the 'shot and chaser' method, but I didn't. Instead, I figured I drink enough water during the day, and ended up adding only 1 - 2 mls (not the recommended 4 mls) to a pitcher of water in my fridge that I refill once or twice a day. Ok! WOW! It makes the water go down soooooo easily and soooo smooth. Instead of water being a 'chore' to drink, water is now enjoyable! I love to drink water now, it's so soft and smooth with the Ionic Magnesium added to the pitcher in the fridge. I will definitely continue to reorder this!