I'll be buying it again, but for other reasons I wasn't expecting

Posted by 4895183451692845494 on Feb 13, 2014

The taste is more than I can tolerate. It is SOOO chlorine-y and salty. I tried to really dilute it in a couple cups of water. NOPE! Yuck. Tried to take it as a shot, 4 mls in an ounce of water followed by a chaser of water or juice. NOPE. I just couldn't. It's just too much chlorine tasting for me. Perhaps if I had have stuck with it long enough to notice 'health improvements' I could have maybe kept going with the 'shot and chaser' method, but I didn't. Instead, I figured I drink enough water during the day, and ended up adding only 1 - 2 mls (not the recommended 4 mls) to a pitcher of water in my fridge that I refill once or twice a day. Ok! WOW! It makes the water go down soooooo easily and soooo smooth. Instead of water being a 'chore' to drink, water is now enjoyable! I love to drink water now, it's so soft and smooth with the Ionic Magnesium added to the pitcher in the fridge. I will definitely continue to reorder this!

Liquid Magnesium - dropper bottle

Posted by Reviewer3238733 on Feb 11, 2010

Used to supplement an inadequate intake of magnesium. Easy to dispense, easy to use, better in a flavoured liquid

TIP: Cover the bad taste!

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Nov 16, 2013

I really love this product since it's fast acting and quality product. I won't give five stars because of the absolutely awful taste. However I take this product only with Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak (flavor Orange blast) which covers the bad taste totally! You won't notice anything!